Ravens getting new unis?

rvrdgsfn

Found this online

According to GameDaily.com a star studded bash was held this week to celebrate the gold status of Madden NFL ?08. The festivities took place in Hollywood and they were attended by Ravens WR Mark Clayton who is known to have serious game when it comes to Madden.

GameDaily reports that Clayton ?chatted about the horrible hot weather on the east coast and how he's excited for the Ravens' new uniforms and getting the season started.?

Now I wanna take this with a grain of salt, but does anyone have any knowledge to this rumor

baltimoreravens.png

This will be interesting...it'll be something to keep an eye on during this summer.

If they are to make a change, one would think there'd have been some inkling of a clue a while ago, maybe towards the end of the season (like a big discount on current Ravens attire).

BUT...if this IS a legit thing, the Ravens have done a REAL GOOD JOB of keeping a tight lid on this.

Or maybe it's all smoke and no fire...I'm with the guy above...take it with a grain of salt...

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

I would assume is just a change of fabric rather than design of the jersey.

impossiblefp4.jpg

The World Basketball Championship, the Davis Cup, Ryder Cup, Iraq: Every day there's further proof that we, as a nation, are not very good at international competition.

If they do change, I'd bet my house they're gonna go to a black home jersey, or at the very least black shoes.

Despite their general unpopularity I kinda like their unis the way they are. They're unique. They just need some black road pants and a switch back to striped socks.

it could be a different combo of the current set. Maybe they might use the black with no stripe with the purple top. Or like someone said before, they could use the black top alt and maybe use it with the white pants?

The Jags could probably also make it work, but that doesn't mean either team should do it.

And it usually works VERY WELL on Sunday and Monday night. Just ask the Steelers and Giants. :D

Don't mean I wanna see it all the time, though. And, Mr. Del Rio and y'all, how 'bout trying the black 3rd top with the WHITE PANTS? Now THAT would be a break from norm...

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

Ugh, no thanks. Not enough contrast - they'll look like a unitard.

That's what I thought about their first uniform set - purple jerseys, black pants.

Please tell me that no one has forgotten about these:

vinny.jpg

And before anyone asks, no - I haven't heard anything about the Ravens changing. Doesn't mean that they are or aren't though.

I have a Vinny Testaverde jersey from the original uni set. It is still awesome.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Dr. Kelso: My son is a big baseball fan. Not so much playing it, but more the designing and sewing of uniforms.

Tyler: That's neat.

Dr. Kelso: No, it's not.

Ugh, no thanks. Not enough contrast - they'll look like a unitard.

That's what I thought about their first uniform set - purple jerseys, black pants.

Please tell me that no one has forgotten about these:

vinny.jpg

And before anyone asks, no - I haven't heard anything about the Ravens changing. Doesn't mean that they are or aren't though.

I never forgot those. In fact, I still have some football cards of Jonathan Ogden and Derrick Alexander with those 1996 uniforms.

I thought the Ravens got it right in their second year - when they switched to the current number font, introduced the white pants, and had black pants with either two white stripes or a white-purple-white stripe. Everything since then has been a downgrade.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

Archived