Philadelphia soul helmets

Cowboy Kevin

they need to cut their chin straps, or move the logo or somehting.. the logo is obscured.

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

Maybe they are going to have 2 helmets like Washington State. One for home and one for road.

possibly, cus that actually was done once by the NY Cityhawks when they were around...apparently in 97 they wore gold helmets and pants w/black jerseys at home and then donnes black helmets and pants w/gold road jerseys...then the next year they wore all black at home and all gold on the road...year after that, they were the NE Seawolves

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

they need to cut their chin straps

I agree with paynomind, cut the straps.  The logo could be larger, not much, but it would help.

I saw the Silver helmets in the video too.  What about teal blue helmets?

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

Maybe I'm just not seeing this right, or maybe I'm just as ignorant as my ex says I am, but what is that logo supposed to be? All I see is a football and some waves. Is that some kind of musical symbol?

"Hats for bats. Keep bats warm. Gracias"

Here's the story - straight from the designer himself:

"We have designed graphite grey as the official color. Riddell has been creating a custom color for the Soul (from a paint chip in the Lexus 2004 car brochure) but the team had promotional needs that mandated using silver for the commercials and then black for practice sessions.

That's what I know..."

Hope this helps...

yeah, what is that logo?  A backwards music note?  I don't get it. The football needs to be bigger.  It looks really...effeminate.  Oh, wait, their name is the Soul,  something I would expect from the WNBA of the folded WUSA, but this is football.

yeah, what is that logo? A backwards music note? I don't get it. The football needs to be bigger. It looks really...effeminate. Oh, wait, their name is the Soul, something I would expect from the WNBA of the folded WUSA, but this is football.

A backwards musical note? Yeah, on THAT SIDE of the helmet. Go to the other side and it's forwards.

I saw, I came, I left.

Well, in all fairness, an AFL team's equipment needs are somewhat smaller than that of an "outdoor" team's.  It's not like they're buying helmets by the gross.  That being said, if the silver and black helmets aren't simply stored for use in training camps I am sure they will be donated to a high school for a nice tax writeoff.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived