Team USA Football Uniforms

Patriot54

If we lose this...all hope will be lost for USA sports.

Nice unis. Not spectacular, but at least theyre not terrible.

Not all hope is lost. We just stole Beckham from Europe. :flagusa:

Wait........You're telling me he can't play for Team USA........DAMN :cursing:

:P

saBS.png

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't want to hijack this thread, but also do not want to open up a new one, no need to go through "what is the american football world cup again"...

Team Germany home:

natscorp.jpg

They will properably wear the black helmet displayed. In "normal" games, the players usually wear the helmets that represent their teams, like in an all-star game. The white helmet is from the team the guys in the pic play for.

The black eagle on the yellow shield by the way is the german coat of arms. AFVD is the german federation. I am not sure what the script on the right is, I guess it is Forelle Sports, their outfitter. Compared to this the swoosh looks pretty good on some jerseys.

Does anyone else feel like this International Tournament, with a new USA team full of ragtag unknowns, amateurs, and guys looking for that last shot at glory...just SCREAMS to be adapted into a movie?

The Miracle on... Grass?

oBIgzrL.png

Does anyone else feel like this International Tournament, with a new USA team full of ragtag unknowns, amateurs, and guys looking for that last shot at glory...just SCREAMS to be adapted into a movie?

The Miracle on... Grass?

I can see it now, the Soviets planted a bomb beneath the stadium putting all 20 confused Japanese fans in extreme danger and demand the Americans throw the game. It'll turn into a national incident with Jack Bauer saving the day and the USA going on to victory defeating the mighty Samoans who apparently are communist sympathizers.

How can they decide who is in the championship game when you only play 2 of the other 5 teams?

Game Day 1: Pool 1: Japan vs. France 18:10

Game Day 2: Pool 2: Germany vs. Korea 17:00

Game Day 3: Pool 1: France vs. Sweden 15:00, Pool 2: Korea vs. USA 19:00

Game Day 4: Pool 2: USA vs. Germany 15:00, Pool 1: Sweden vs. Japan 19:00

Final Games 1: Game Place 5 15:00, Bronze Medal Game 19:00

Final Games 2: Championships Game 15:10

I don't want to hijack this thread, but also do not want to open up a new one, no need to go through "what is the american football world cup again"...

Team Germany home:

natscorp.jpg

They will properably wear the black helmet displayed. In "normal" games, the players usually wear the helmets that represent their teams, like in an all-star game. The white helmet is from the team the guys in the pic play for.

The black eagle on the yellow shield by the way is the german coat of arms. AFVD is the german federation. I am not sure what the script on the right is, I guess it is Forelle Sports, their outfitter. Compared to this the swoosh looks pretty good on some jerseys.

Glad to see Bud Light Kaminski caught on somewhere.

By the way, why isn't anybody complaing about their colors being navy, red and whte? (bow)

Official American flag colors:

Red 193 C

White

Blue 282 C (or 281 C)

282 C is a true Navy...sometimes 281 C can be considered to be a "light" Navy.

Thanks for ruing my joke, technical boy!

He's PANTONE! He has to be technical! It's not just navy, it 282 C!

Germany v. Korea

RB%20320x240-thumb.JPG

QB%20320x240-thumb.JPG

From what I can see of Korea, it looks really classy - maybe the best set so far.

US plays Korea tomorrow, and seeing how Germany beat them 32-2 we could see a bloodbath.

washingtonst.gif

My teams

NCAA: Washington State

MLB: Seattle Mariners

NFL: Seattle Seahawks

NBA: Portland Trailblazers

EPL: Liverpool FC

MLS: Seattle Sounders FC

NHL: Pittsburgh Penguins

In action:

88_1.jpg

88_2.jpg

And yes, the US beat Korea 77-0. Even with the world's largest leg stripe. It also provided this highly entertaining Japanese translated recap:

The Time Has Come! Team USA Dominates!!

Finally, Team USA is on the show as they play their first ever game against Team Korea. Right off the bat, team USA showed their explosive talent with WR Awrey returning Team Koreafs kickoff for a touchdown.

On the defensive side Team USA totally dominates on the scrimmage allowing no first downs with -31yds total yards.

Team USA scored 5 TD on Offense, 2TD on Defense, and 4TD on special teams adding the total point to 77.

Team USA will play against team Germany for the championship game on Thursday.

Team Korea will play against Team France on Saturday for the 5th Place game.

Also, Sweden v. France:

85_1.jpg

85_2.jpg

Still liking France's jerseys. Can anyone tell what the world before "Equipment" is on the Swedes? Edit: Twins, maybe?

You have to LOVE the fact that both teams are wearing primary colored jerseys. College football and the NFL should pay attention - you don't always have to have one team in white.

washingtonst.gif

My teams

NCAA: Washington State

MLB: Seattle Mariners

NFL: Seattle Seahawks

NBA: Portland Trailblazers

EPL: Liverpool FC

MLS: Seattle Sounders FC

NHL: Pittsburgh Penguins

Also, Sweden v. France:

85_1.jpg

85_2.jpg

Still liking France's jerseys. Can anyone tell what the world before "Equipment" is on the Swedes? Edit: Twins, maybe?

You have to LOVE the fact that both teams are wearing primary colored jerseys. College football and the NFL should pay attention - you don't always have to have one team in white.

When did the Giants have a garage sale for their 1986 jerseys?

Also, Sweden v. France:

85_1.jpg

85_2.jpg

When did the Giants have a garage sale for their 1986 jerseys?

Not to mention their helmets...(note the darker color as opposed to the jerseys)

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

I would think the only reason it is that way is because they only have one uniform set for each team. It would almost be a waste of money to have 2 uniforms when you only play a few games.

Archived