Top 10 NHL Jersey Designs/Logos

Korbyn

That's not bad, but dude, you need to run a grammar check on things you post to catch all the "there" when you mean "their" and "where" when you mean "wear" mistakes. Those repeated errors just make it really, really hard to read.

good list, although you should do a revised list once all teams have unveiled their EDGE jerseys. If the Stars get rid of their unique design, they may have to move down.

If the Habs, Rangers, Leafs, 'Hawks, and Red Wings follow the Bruins, there's MY top six.

good list, although you should do a revised list once all teams have unveiled their EDGE jerseys. If the Stars get rid of their unique design, they may have to move down.

If the Habs, Rangers, Leafs, 'Hawks, and Red Wings follow the Bruins, there's MY top six.

It was the Top 10 designs of the Past Year

Would it have killed you to include the Bruins? And by the way you are REALLY :censored:ing biased dude.

Maybe it just so happens he doesn't like the design of the Bruins jersey?

Would it have killed you to include the Bruins? And by the way you are REALLY :censored:ing biased dude.

Maybe it just so happens he doesn't like the design of the Bruins jersey?

or patsox

I still find it funny that even the newbies don't like patsox. That's sad.

Back on topic...Good read, other than confusing their with there, very good read, and you nailed it with the number 1, IMO. :D

What is this? Patsox vs. Korbyn round 10 now? Geez, tone it down a bit guys.

I think your list has some good choices, and some rather poor ones. I'm surprised that the Maple Leafs alternate didn't make the list but the Oilers alternate and Rangers alternates did...not sure either of them would be in my top 30!

I think your "Interesting Alternate" tag for a piece you wrote comes off as a bit stuck up and biased, might not want to be so cocky next time!

Learn how to spell and I'll try reading it again more in depth. All that there, where stuff. Argh!

I did notice the comment on the Habs look though. I must say it drives me nuts when people just say "it's a classic" (so there). That's no reason; explain WHY you think so. Do you like the striping or the colors or what?

The Stars jerseys would be much better if they left the word "Stars" off and just had the Star itself on the front. Jerseys/ helmets , etc. that feature both the name and the logo on them have always bugged me. Your logo should be strong enough to stand alone and the Dallas star logo definitely is.

The Stars jerseys would be much better if they left the word "Stars" off and just had the Star itself on the front. Jerseys/ helmets , etc. that feature both the name and the logo on them have always bugged me. Your logo should be strong enough to stand alone and the Dallas star logo definitely is.

Good job critiquing the uniform as far as what you like and don't like and why. (**)

Sorry. IMO, the Bruins jerseys are simply better than the Stars' and I say that completely objectively and I truly believe I am unbiased.

Yeah you're unbiased.........

Either way, the FleetCenter Era Bruins jerseys might be one of the worst designs in the NHL, simply horrible. On the other hand, I LOVE the Stars present All-Star ripoff uniforms.. goes great with the team, and it's clean and classy. Oh and while I'm responding to you, is it really necessary to swear every other post? I don't think so. It shows your level of maturity and really, really takes away from anything you're trying to say.

shut up

This made me chuckle out loud.

And far as the article goes, I got as far as "It is possible to hate a teams Away jersey but love there Home." before I gave up. I refuse to read anything that poorly constructed. If you want to communicate your opinions you need to do a better job of making those opinions presentable. I'll grant that the English language is a difficult beast to tame, but if you're of high school age (I'm hoping, for your sake), you need to turn it around.

Archived