Finally something I'm happy about....

Alphabet Man

When you guys mentioned Alphabet Man as a name to use, it didn't fall upon deaf ears.

After a few weeks experimenting, here is my finished (well, not so finished), final design logo.

logoandcomingsooninfo.jpg

I got a fair few ideas for the brand including graphic design, but also media and advertising.

The logo part, is supposed to be an A and a M but not so that it's obvious. It's not supposed to stick out as an A and an M as such, but rather something that looks unique. That doesn't make any sense does it? Nup, didn't think so.

What ya's think?

As i said in my reply to your "waves" concept, I like this logo.

Colours are very Aussie... so are you...

The only thing I find, and it is not a bad, nor good thing, it's just a similarity... It has a "First Nation" feel to it. Can't remember what organization, but I'll look for it...

haven't yet - i'll send it now. may i make a suggestion for the design?

Picture1-8.png

I was trying to simplify the design a bit, and to make the characters of the A and M a bit more noticeable - I really like this idea matt (the one you came up with), and it's got a lot of potential, I just think you're in the honing phase at this point. Whats your email address so I can send the font family?

haven't yet - i'll send it now. may i make a suggestion for the design?

Picture1-8.png

I was trying to simplify the design a bit, and to make the characters of the A and M a bit more noticeable - I really like this idea matt (the one you came up with), and it's got a lot of potential, I just think you're in the honing phase at this point. Whats your email address so I can send the font family?

like this one better. i dont get the bar on the other logo.

Archived