Zephyr's college hockey jerseys!

Phil

Is that Colorado State jersey blue??

I don't like the template.  The sleeves I could live with, but the contrasting sides and no hem striping I don't like at all.  Also, they colored the tie up part of the jersey the same color as the collar, making it look long and just plain wierd.

The best ones are Bradford(Bradford Fighting Squirrels is made up, right) and Wisconsin.  

There is some womens College called Mary...something Fighting Squirrels.  The school name escapes me at the moment.

Well id say cool, but i have a rule that i must hate something that is boring enough to use but one template for the whole thing.

Wouldent half the fun of these be the different designs, cooresponding to the mood of the logo?

Half of these look out of place. I venture to even say the script logos, and maybe the maine bear are the only that even look decent with that template.

But the logos are top notch, i just wish they would have used the minnesota logo with the state outline in there.

But im sure they will get better with time...hell i could help them. :laugh:

Is that Colorado State jersey blue??

I don't like the template. The sleeves I could live with, but the contrasting sides and no hem striping I don't like at all. Also, they colored the tie up part of the jersey the same color as the collar, making it look long and just plain wierd.

The best ones are Bradford(Bradford Fighting Squirrels is made up, right) and Wisconsin.

There is some womens College called Mary...something Fighting Squirrels. The school name escapes me at the moment.

No it is green and trimmed in gold.

ua_logo.jpg

Archived