Boston Celtics

Hoopskid

I like the green and black alt better than the green and gold one. Call me crazy, but I do. That doesn't mean I don't like the green and gold one though. The regular home and roads are still far superior.

Actually, I'd like to see the Celtics change fabric -- from the current mesh to the shiny look of the Nuggets. Boston used to have those uniforms back in the day. And yes, have "BOSTON" on the roadies, but limit the use of gold and/or black.

Perhaps change the shorts to the big triangle with the clover on it, too ... though the simple stripes do reflect the New England work ethic.

Actually, I'd like to see the Celtics change fabric -- from the current mesh to the shiny look of the Nuggets. Boston used to have those uniforms back in the day. And yes, have "BOSTON" on the roadies, but limit the use of gold and/or black.

They actually had shiny shorts and matte (I guess that's the right word) jerseys. I'm not sure why, and it looked ridiculous.

I think the Celtics look terrific as is, and I'm actually one of the few that does not like the green/gold St. Patrick's Day alt. And I definitely don't like the black/green alt (do they ever still wear that?). I think it's okay for the Celtics to wear just regular boring green and white to all of their games. They may not be as hip as the Nuggets or Cavs, but at least they always look good.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

I've always hated the green-and-gold uni, it felt like it was cheaply done, and basically the Celtics away jersey with gold added onto it. If you're gonna have an alternate jersey, at least make it different.

Which is why I love the Celtics green-and-black uniforms. TO me, it was the perfect modernization.

I've always hated the green-and-gold uni, it felt like it was cheaply done, and basically the Celtics away jersey with gold added onto it. If you're gonna have an alternate jersey, at least make it different.

Which is why I love the Celtics green-and-black uniforms. TO me, it was the perfect modernization.

My thoughts exactly

As long as the black never ever makes its way onto the regular home jersey and away jersey, the alt is wonderful....also if it is used sparingly.

Archived