Memphis Grizzlies Alt Jersey

YELDARBfield

After looking at my previous Grizzlies concept, I realised that it would look a lot better if it was vectorized...

Final.png

I took the second version of my previous attempt and tweaked it slightly.

-Modified collar to get rid of useless little gold triangle.

-Claw logo on shorts instead of "MG," bear head.

-Put light blue pinstripe on collar and arm trim to "match" the numerals.

C&C Please!

Im really liking it. Nice concept. I think it takes the jersey to a whole new lever l witht the "grizzly eyes" above the numbers & mving the dark blue down the one side of the jersey. Very nice.

I liked it a lot when it was a raster image.

I flat-out love it on a new plane of consciousness with the improved execution. This would be a kickass alternate. Send this to someone who can make this happen - and you know that in a few years there'd be a handful of teams going copycat with your design. ^_^

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

Thanks for your comments, guys.

Hoopskid: Yeah...I've been in the vector realm for a while. I've just been too lazy to re-do my previous raster concepts. (No worries, mate! :P)

VitaminD: Do you know what would be the best way to get this noticed by someone of influence? Also, would it be a good idea to get this, um, protected somehow, just in case I can make some money off this? :D

One final note: What's y'all's thoughts about my collar and arm "cuff" design?

VitaminD: Do you know what would be the best way to get this noticed by someone of influence? Also, would it be a good idea to get this, um, protected somehow, just in case I can make some money off this? :D

No, I don't have even the first clue about how to get the attention of someone who could brings this to life. Put out some feelers here - maybe the General Design or Requests board, and see what you get. I am guessing that there are enough pros making the rounds here that someone might be able to help, if you wanted to pursue this. Unfortunately, I am not one of those people - just a fan of a brilliant concept. You may also find luck outside the NBA - if you caught the eye of a Nike or adidas exec to market these as something besides actual game equipment, there might be a niche there for you as well.

Yes, I would consider trying to get this protected if you're serious about making a run at this. A good lawyer would know what to do, especially one knowledgeable about intellectual properties and copyright law and all. Not my field either...

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

No, I don't have even the first clue about how to get the attention of someone who could brings this to life. Put out some feelers here - maybe the General Design or Requests board, and see what you get. I am guessing that there are enough pros making the rounds here that someone might be able to help, if you wanted to pursue this. Unfortunately, I am not one of those people - just a fan of a brilliant concept. You may also find luck outside the NBA - if you caught the eye of a Nike or adidas exec to market these as something besides actual game equipment, there might be a niche there for you as well.

Yes, I would consider trying to get this protected if you're serious about making a run at this. A good lawyer would know what to do, especially one knowledgeable about intellectual properties and copyright law and all. Not my field either...

Of course it isn't...your field is creating great concepts without using MSPaint, Adobe Photoshop, or Illustrator.

Right...POPS??? ^_^ (couldn't resist)

Anyway...to the concept. While there are some who would question the practicality of a real-world application of an idea such as yours, the originality of this concept CANNOT be denied. And Like D just said...if you're really serious about pushing into eyes of someone who could make this into a real-world application, get some copyright protection PRONTO. All ill feelings about one of the Western Conference's many blue and blue (and sometimes yellow), not to mention way-too-cartoonish logo aside, I am LOVING this concept. May be one of THE MOST ORIGINAL this community has ever seen.

Yep...I said it. Take a bow and throw about 10 stars up on top of your head there, folk.

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

Archived