Cleveland Browns Helmet

gueman

Well it has been a long time since I have posted a concept on here. Just because I haven't had anything that was worth it. This just kinda popped in my head, I wanted something simple, something iconic. I think I achieved that. Oh and I will be the second to say it is also kinda phallic too (my wife noticed it first). The colors are the ones used when they first joined the NFL in 1950. Enjoy.

brownshelmetorange.png

brownshelmetbrownflat.png

pissinonbobsmall.jpg

Giving money and power to government is like giving whiskey and car keys to teenage boys.

P. J. O'Rourke

Is the negative space in the "C" supposed to create a lower case "b"? If you didn't intend for that you might want to try to work with a "b" hidden inside the "C".

Wordmark_zpsaxgeaoqy.jpg

I do like the logo, but the hidden 'b' reminds me of something dirty.... :(

Yes, that's what "phallic" means (see the original post). More than that I see a toilet with the lid up. Neither is good. :wacko:

This helmet looks like the Falcons merged their branding with the Hawks. The C doesn't look like a C, it looks like a ball or globe. What the open space looks like has been covered already.

Have to go thumbs down.

92512B20-6264-4E6C-AAF2-7A1D44E9958B-481-00000047E259721F.jpeg

I do like the logo, but the hidden 'b' reminds me of something dirty.... :(

Yes, that's what "phallic" means (see the original post). More than that I see a toilet with the lid up. Neither is good. :wacko:

This helmet looks like the Falcons merged their branding with the Hawks. The C doesn't look like a C, it looks like a ball or globe. What the open space looks like has been covered already.

Have to go thumbs down.

Now that you said it. I see a toilet with the lid up as well. :D Oh well back to the drawing board.

pissinonbobsmall.jpg

Giving money and power to government is like giving whiskey and car keys to teenage boys.

P. J. O'Rourke

I don't see anything dirty....oh wait...there it is....

The appeal of the Browns helmets have been the clean, plain brown of them.

If only they were brown. Cleveland Browns sounds better than Cleveland Oranges.

bufg.png

I don't see anything dirty....oh wait...there it is....

The appeal of the Browns helmets have been the clean, plain brown of them.

What the...?

WOW!!! Mark this day down in history, someone stumped Pantone! Now grant you it had nothing to do with the colors of a team, but to see him stumped or clueless, I will mark this day down! *LOL

• 2 weeks later...

Two things in sports should never..repete never be tampered with

1) The NY Yankees uniform

2) The Cleveland Browns helmet

Im sure there are more examples but these are the two that just jump out at me

• 1 month later...
why must people try to incorperate a logo onto the browns helmet. why cant we just let it be. its a classic look that should never be touched.

Might be kinda boring, since this is a CONCEPT forum. Plus they could use one, once someone comes up with something worth using.

shysters_sm.jpg

"One of my concerns is shysters show up and take advantage of people's good will and generosity".

Archived