NHL 07/08 Logos #2

Korbyn

The new Ottawa Senators jerseys have been designed and are currently being produced. They will be unveiled to season ticket holders first, but the date has not yet been finalized.

I don't see the point of that. Show it off to 15 000 people but swear them to secrecy?

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The new Ottawa Senators jerseys have been designed and are currently being produced. They will be unveiled to season ticket holders first, but the date has not yet been finalized.

I don't see the point of that. Show it off to 15 000 people but swear them to secrecy?

I imagine it'll be the same as all other teams have done: invite all the season ticket holders to the event, unveil them, then post pictures of the event a few hours later for everyone else to see.

--Roger "Time?" Clemente.

champssig2.png
Follow me on Twitter if you care: @Animal_Clans.

My opinion may or may not be the same as yours. The choice is up to you.

Hmm... no, show it to season ticket holders only, but don't put it up on the web or anything until after they've been unveiled there. No secret secrecy involved.

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" News Facebook X/Twitter Instagram

The Flyers jersey is a fake. A photoshop of the Blue Jackets new jersey.

The Leafs are NOT getting a new logo.

May want to update that list there....

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Because Korbyn Is Colour Blind, My Signature Is Now Idiot Proof - Thanks Again Braden!!

Go Leafs Go!

Or reconsider starting this thread.

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

Sorry, I'm super tired and mis-wrote. Season ticket holders will be informed in advance of when they will be unveiled.

Yeah, if you're going to start a vanity thread duplicating another one, at least strive for accuracy. :P

It seems like I can not edit this thread!

What am I doing wrong?

BannerSigDallas.png

sig-5.png

Thank you, it took me around an hour and a half to get all the stuff together out of that mess of a thread you guys call NHL Logos 07/08

BannerSigDallas.png

sig-5.png

jerseytease.JPG

According to the Panthers website, at the 3rd Cats Cookout on 7/9 (Monday), new Panthers Tomas Vokoun and center Brett McLean will "sport a Panthers logo on their chest starting this fall."

http://panthers.nhl.com/team/app/?service=...rticleid=327092

EDIT:

Alright - false alarm, just read this again and realized it doesn't say what I thought it did... Sorry...

Archived