Plain Insanity

JamieRose

[image removed]

I did the eagles logo twice, one in just the navy from the cowboys logo, then the 2nd with the many shades of gray of the cowboys.

Take that down immediately if not sooner.

Please and thanks.

Also, IMO the Steelers look better as the Browns, and vice versa.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Steelers/Bengals? It seems since the Browns havent been doing so well recently and weve had less competition against them, weve been rivaling the Bengals alot more. Both fanbases are very crazy.

oBIgzrL.png

[image removed]

I did the eagles logo twice, one in just the navy from the cowboys logo, then the 2nd with the many shades of gray of the cowboys.

Take that down immediately if not sooner.

Please and thanks.

Im not taking it down, but I do admit it was a tad painful to do, lol.

i posted this in the recolor thread, but i figured it was worth another repost.

Skins/Cowboys

Deadskins.pngCowboys.png

YOU TAKE THAT BACK!!! *dies*

duscarf2013.pngg6uheq4mgvrndguzuzak1pcte.gif
"I don't understand where you got this idea so deeply ingrained in your head (that this world) is something that you must impress, cause I couldn't care less"

http://keepdcunited.org

not even close to being a finished concept..

it'll be the AL/NL Ohio Rivalry going into this one. At this point i have "Cincinnati" in Indians font. This took quite some time to make. I still have to make a good looking "R" for the home Reds script.

CincinnatiIndians.png

The "Indians" in Reds font was lost, but will be very easy to recreate (i have the font)

TDZiMMB.png

I know Maz, it was tough being a Penguins fan and making those, but goodness, any thread called Plain Insanity needs to have a Flyers Pens crossover. Its the pure definition of insanity! (Plus, I couldn't disgrace the Mighty Guins by making a vegas gold version of the Caps new jersey!)

Archived