soft drink baseball league

sigma716

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ha, Cool Spot! I haven't seen that little guy in years. Your concept looks great. Only thing I would do differently is use the same number font in the 7-Up logo on the back of the jersey. Otherwise, nicely done.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

I miss Spot...

You know, that's a good little concept you have there Eddie. Maybe try putting Spot on the right sleeve as well, see how it balances. For the colours in the Logo, they balance well in the striping and piping

I dont remember which one I used, but it is available in the template thread.

Gatorade is proving to be alot more difficult than I originally thought, but it is coming, I had softball today and got drunk instead of finishing it lol

2004RedSox.png

7up: Props for bringin' Spot back. The red piping on the jersey doesn't sit well with me. That's my biggest gripe. Overall, this is a good concept, but it strikes me as a little plain. Afterall, it's the "uncola" so I think it needs to be a bit more jazzy.

Vault/Surge: The numbers are much too low on all three jerseys. The homes are too dark (dark green on black?) and the aways scream ChiSox. The 'V' on the hat logo is too thick in comparison to the 'V' in the script. On the Surge throwback, these are worthy of the drink itself (take that as you will :D)

"In the arena of logic, I fight unarmed."

I tweet & tumble.

7up: Props for bringin' Spot back. The red piping on the jersey doesn't sit well with me. That's my biggest gripe. Overall, this is a good concept, but it strikes me as a little plain. Afterall, it's the "uncola" so I think it needs to be a bit more jazzy.

Vault/Surge: The numbers are much too low on all three jerseys. The homes are too dark (dark green on black?) and the aways scream ChiSox. The 'V' on the hat logo is too thick in comparison to the 'V' in the script. On the Surge throwback, these are worthy of the drink itself (take that as you will :D)

OK, is it a fair to assume that you have seen a vault can before? (If not, that?s cool here?s a picture of one

http://www.vaultkicks.org/launch/bottles2.jpg) if so, you know that green and black are the primary colors on the bottle. As for the away, I have no idea if you mean that you like it or not. (I kind of do, but I posted this because I want your thoughts.)

And with the Surge Alt. I guess since people petitioned to see it back on the market, I?ll take that as a complement.

I've heard of Vault, but I haven't paid much attention to it. Looking at the bottles, I'll recind my comments about the cap-V because that's what it looks like. I have no problems with a black and green scheme, I just think that there isn't enough contrast. The green needs to be lighter (which I think would match the picture you posted better as well). The away needs more green as well.

Regarding Surge, I think that's the best of that set. I'd like to see some "splashes" on the jersey (the bottle had splashes didn't it?) if it's possible, but I think you're on the right track with the idea.

"In the arena of logic, I fight unarmed."

I tweet & tumble.

Archived