soft drink baseball league

sigma716

ok, here goes nothing, this is an alternate i guess for the main one which i still cant seem to finish for gatorade.

its cut off on the bottom because i dont like the templates, and piece the parts i need together as i see fit...

ANYWAY, enough stalling, he is my gatorade road/alternate set:

gatorconceptroadod7.jpg

2004RedSox.png

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like that Gatorade one a lot, but do you mean to have a white bill?

yea, i dont know why but it just looked better, as there was already too much green,and an orange bill would push it even closer to looking like the miami hurricanes, i was thinking about matching the pants, but that didnt look right either.

2004RedSox.png

Here's an obscure soda I'm sure most of you have never tried or even heard of but here's Moxie:

MoxieBaseballUniform.png

I lived in Maine for a summer, so OF COURSE I know Moxie. I like your concept. However, I'd much rather see the Moxie man on the cap. And then an option to purchase said cap.

Moxie_Logo.png

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

Patsox...

This thread was made to replace the crappy one you started. And it was going fine with people really trying and making concepts, but guess what, you just ruined it. Chances are, a whole nother flame war will end this thread because you posted your :censored: y concept once again. Its plain. Its copy-and-paste-in-haste heaven. Not only that, but the background is twice as large as the concept. Thanks for screwing with people who dont have high monitor resolutions. Oh, and you aint folling nobody, its awfully funny how its blurred, almost as if you were trying to hide how sloppy it really is.

I know I sound like an ass right now, but this thread was made to exclude you, now take that concept down and let other people actually try to make concepts.

Besides, if your social life is supposedly so much better than us, then go with them and let us be.

Dude, he can post whatever he want. Most of us think it's going to be woefully substandard work regardless, but do you need to blast him, honestly for no reason other than posting? He didn't "ruin" the thread by posting, you actually did more to "ruin" this thread by posting your rant. Calling his thread crappy and his design :censored:ty is actually pretty crappy and :censored:ty of you. Then you say this thread was made to exclude him. How do you know? Did you start the thread? I think sigma716 said he started it because he wanted to reply to patsox's graveyarded thread.

Oh and as Head of the CCSLC Young Guns, you probably shouldn't be throwing one of your clan under the bus like that.

On January 16, 2013 at 3:49 PM, NJTank said:

Btw this is old hat for Notre Dame. Knits Rockne made up George Tip's death bed speech.

and at that point please lets keep this thread from going back to what it was....

whats the old saying?

"if you dont have anything nice to say....."

...go F yourself.

This game is fun.

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

Patsox...

This thread was made to replace the crappy one you started. And it was going fine with people really trying and making concepts, but guess what, you just ruined it. Chances are, a whole nother flame war will end this thread because you posted your :censored: y concept once again. Its plain. Its copy-and-paste-in-haste heaven. Not only that, but the background is twice as large as the concept. Thanks for screwing with people who dont have high monitor resolutions. Oh, and you aint folling nobody, its awfully funny how its blurred, almost as if you were trying to hide how sloppy it really is.

I know I sound like an ass right now, but this thread was made to exclude you, now take that concept down and let other people actually try to make concepts.

Besides, if your social life is supposedly so much better than us, then go with them and let us be.

Dude, he can post whatever he want. Most of us think it's going to be woefully substandard work regardless, but do you need to blast him, honestly for no reason other than posting? He didn't "ruin" the thread by posting, you actually did more to "ruin" this thread by posting your rant. Calling his thread crappy and his design :censored:ty is actually pretty crappy and :censored:ty of you. Then you say this thread was made to exclude him. How do you know? Did you start the thread? I think sigma716 said he started it because he wanted to reply to patsox's graveyarded thread.

Oh and as Head of the CCSLC Young Guns, you probably shouldn't be throwing one of your clan under the bus like that.

I have officially been owned...

*runs into corner crying*

oBIgzrL.png

and at that point please lets keep this thread from going back to what it was....

whats the old saying?

"if you dont have anything nice to say....."

...go F yourself.

This game is fun.

<_<

well, glad to see an attempt at reviving a fun thread will be closed again.

2004RedSox.png

You're right. Back on track, great execution on the Gatorade uniform. The only suggestion I would make is to fix the bill of the hat. The white bill clashes with the green, grey and orange look. Also, can we see an option without a vest? I'm not a big fan of that look overall.

You're right. Back on track, great execution on the Gatorade uniform. The only suggestion I would make is to fix the bill of the hat. The white bill clashes with the green, grey and orange look. Also, can we see an option without a vest? I'm not a big fan of that look overall.

Thats the major issue I am having right now, I like the logo on the vest, but for the regular jersey it needs the actual "gatorade" text, and I cant seem to find a font out there that even comes close without having to pay out my ass for it...

any suggestions?

oh also- working on guinness and hawaiian punch right now.

2004RedSox.png

Fine, you win. Concept talk...

Get the Gatorade logo with the bevel shading stuff (here), it'll look much better. Shrink the the cap and jersey logos, as well as the name on the back. The back numbers are okay, but you may want to move up the front numbers a tad. Use the Washington Nationals alts for a guide. It would also be nice to see a standard home/road set using the Gatorade script logo/wordmark. Make the bill orange. Don't worry about it looking like the Miami Hurricanes outfits, it's just a concept--go crazy.

I think this is a good start, but I hope this isn't the finished product. A few slight adjustments and a couple not-so-slight adjustments, and this would be good to go.

EDIT: Just go with the vector on that logo and rotate it a bit...or not. No font necessary.

Btw this is old hat for Notre Dame. Knits Rockne made up George Tip's death bed speech.

Thats the major issue I am having right now, I like the logo on the vest, but for the regular jersey it needs the actual "gatorade" text, and I cant seem to find a font out there that even comes close without having to pay out my ass for it...

any suggestions?

oh also- working on guinness and hawaiian punch right now.

Dont wory, I have some gatoriad logos (i dont have the font but i have "gatoraid" without the logo.

Here is the whole uniform i did (i have the logos on there.)

Gatoraiduni.png

got angry at gatorade's homes so i whipped this one up really quick:

hawpunchcopyfp3.jpg

I'm liking the gatorade football, but at the same time after seeing that much green and orange between yours and my concepts, i am realizing how much i hate the miami hurricanes lol

2004RedSox.png

These are all very nice. But Ive noticed oyuve been saving them as .jpg. Try saving them as .png, theyll look better.

really? i never knew that, i've been using photoshop for almost ten years now, and seriously never realized that.

self teaching is a bitch lol

thanks for the advice though, i will definately try that on the next one

2004RedSox.png

Patsox, just a suggestion: if you have a white wordmark, don't put it on a white jersey.

Archived