New UnderArmour South Carolina jerseys

Gmac1018

those would be so hot if they got rid of all the piping, leaving only the shoulder wedges, the numbers, the CAROLINA, and the old pants.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

I'm pretty sure that the red in those pictures will be darkened. Our school colors are still officially garnet and black, not red and black. Unless they decide to redefine what garnet is, the red will probably get darker.

sticksstones4.png

The world's foremost practitioners of professional tag-team wrestling.

so does this mean not maroon atl or that black in the new primary jersey, if they ditch the maroon jersey it be just as bad as when they got ride of the maroon helmet, ah yes back in the steve tannyhill days.........

I can't believe that Under Armour, Nike, Adidas, Reebok etc. pay someone to come up with these designs. They'd be a lot better off just heading over to Concepts on this board and finding something good then they could email the designer and set up a deal. Most of the guys on this board run circles around the "pros" and research groups that come up with this :censored:.

Nothing says ugly like piping for the sake of piping. Nice downgrade.

BB52Big.jpg

Yeah, they've got piping and all.... but I like 'em. I like the way the piping creates a "frame" of sorts at the shoulders.

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

There will be a garnet uniform, and the garnet on the white and black uniforms will be darkened. Those were just mock ups to introduce to fans. Here is something I did to give an idea of it all together. I like the new unis, even though I liked last years a lot too...I just hate our helmets are staying the same. Our traditional helmets with modernized jerseys just doesn't go well with me.

There will be a garnet uniform, and the garnet on the white and black uniforms will be darkened. Those were just mock ups to introduce to fans. Here is something I did to give an idea of it all together. I like the new unis, even though I liked last years a lot too...I just hate our helmets are staying the same. Our traditional helmets with modernized jerseys just doesn't go well with me. The ones on the bottom include a helmet design I thought could work with the new uniforms, but I dunno.

2007.jpg

2007_garnet2.jpg

Here's a better mockup of it. I'm glad they have the updated, more detailed Gamecock on the helmet now. If only they'll do the same for the midfield logo.

What are you talking about? The logo on the helmet hasn't changed and it is identical to the midfield logo. The one you see on Sports Logos.net is just come crappy vector someone did that I don't know how started to circulate the web.

And that mockup on USC's site that you linked isn't exactly so accurate...the piping is a little off from the jerseys they unveiled.

Here's a better mockup of it. I'm glad they have the updated, more detailed Gamecock on the helmet now. If only they'll do the same for the midfield logo.

What are you talking about? The logo on the helmet hasn't changed and it is identical to the midfield logo. The one you see on Sports Logos.net is just come crappy vector someone did that I don't know how started to circulate the web.

And that mockup on USC's site that you linked isn't exactly so accurate...the piping is a little off from the jerseys they unveiled.

What I was talking about was that the newer version of the gamecock on the logo is cleaner and more detailed. The previous version of the bird was all messy looking.

For comparison:

Older version (which was used on the helmets for a while):

SCar_2620.gif

Current version: south%20carolina%20logo.jpg

Archived