Modified nhl sets

Roger Clemente

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Only thing I don't like about it is the circle being filled in red on the black jersey, it looks out of place somehow.  Otherwise, interesting concept.

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

Only thing I don't like about it is the circle being filled in red on the black jersey, it looks out of place somehow. Otherwise, interesting concept.

Agreed. Fantastic work on all of these, Rog. I don't agree with you in many cases, but they're still fun to look at.

Keep it up!

WINnipegSigBanner.gif

The End has come with the Florida Panthers.

First off, I dropped that stupid blue alt (that they now use as their home jersey).  Second, I used the jerseys of a junior team.  50 points to whoever can name the team.

Copy and paste: http://www.geocities.com/rogerclemente_isx/uniforms/Panthers-Set.gif

--Roger "Time?" Clemente.

champssig2.png
Follow me on Twitter if you care: @Animal_Clans.

My opinion may or may not be the same as yours. The choice is up to you.

I liked the Calgary jersey set like the others have. That black "C" is so dumb on the red jersey. I personally like the flaming horse as an alternate jersey logo, but the red "c" on the black looks really nice as well. A very good set.

As for the Sabres, I really happen to like the buffalo head logo and thought that the crossed sabres logo lacks some impact with me. I don't think it's any more than a secondary logo at best so I don't think it can carry off being the primary for the home and away set.

Do you like the current color scheme? I was almost expecting a yellow and blue set.

JeffB

HansonsSig.jpg

Click here to read Third String Goalie - The Hockey Jersey of the Day Blog

Click here to see my hockey and baseball jersey collection online

?You don?t like to see 20 kids punching 20 other kids. But it?s not a disgrace, It?s hockey.? - Michael Farber

Archived