Modified nhl sets

Roger Clemente

I've always thought about white numbers ona white uniform. with the Candiens, I really don't like the look. It mostly doesn't work because of the red and blue stripe around the mid-section. I do like the old Habs logo on the sleeves.

Those Canucks look good. The light blue alternate is 100 times better than the gradient thing they have now. As for the hockey stick logo on the sleeves, they only look good ont the road (white) uniforms

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Here come the Vancouver Canucks: (copy and paste) http://www.geocities.com/rogerclemente_isx/uniforms/Canucks-Set.gif

I didn't do anything drastic here. I got rid of the gradient alternate, but I kept the stick shoulder logos. I included a light blue version of the jerseys because I think it'd look good. I also used a bit more of the light blue in the dark blue jersey for trim and such.

--Roger "Time?" Clemente.

another light blue jersey that looks great. good job rc! huge improvement over what they have.

Submitted for your approval, the Nashville Predators.

Their uniforms seem to have this weird vibe to it. It's almost like it's so bad it's good.

I decided to do away with the notion and create a new uniform set. I never even thought up these uniforms until this morning, but after drawing them, I find they look very nice.  I based them on the current uniforms, just downplayed the silver and used it in other areas. You may or may not like it, but I do.

Behold: (copy and paste) http://www.geocities.com/rogerclemente_isx/uniforms/Predators-Set.gif

champssig2.png
Follow me on Twitter if you care: @Animal_Clans.

My opinion may or may not be the same as yours. The choice is up to you.

Almost anything would be an improvement over the Pred's current unis (well-except their alternate)--yet you went above & beyond that.--Good work.

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

I am both thankful and actually surprised by the fantastic response to the Predators uniforms.  Canucks light blue alternate likewise.  Thank you all.

Today's presentation is the Ottawa Senators.

The Senators are one of three teams who bring a real mixed bag to the table in that all three or their uniforms are different and yet also good.  (I know a lot of people that hate the swoosh one, but I myself like it.)  Knowing this though, I decided to give them a uniform scheme that works with all three colors.  Basically, it's just the Binghamton Senators uniforms.  I also gave them new pants, but it's just a simple three stripe pattern that a lot of teams use.

Copy and paste: http://www.geocities.com/rogerclemente_isx/uniforms/Senators-Set.gif

champssig2.png

That Senators set is excellent, though truth be told I'd probably like them better with the so-called-"3-D" logo. I wonder how the pants would look with the laurel pattern in the gold stripe.

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

Just a suggestion (which is spawned out of the post on city colors), but would a Dallas Star switch to navy and silver (maybe keeping the black) be a good idea? It would bring them into alignment with the Cowboys and Mavericks.

I'd like to see that tried.  It might make them look like the Leafs, but I doubt it'd be any worse than the Coyotes look like the Red Wings now.

The Sens jersey set is what they should have.  They need to ditch the 3D logo and standardize the striping patterns, just what you'd done.

The Senators look good, seeing all the jerseys with a uniform design. (no pun intended) the red looks good without the swoosh. it could work as a home, but the black looks better as a home.

The Preds look great, the lines on the arms really add to the predatory theme of the team. I do like the idea of the design they use now, these are a few steps better. Good work

This is getting back to the Sens' unis when they started (this edition--not the original Sens).  And I like them, I agree with those who aren't into the "3-D" head logo.

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

Just a suggestion (which is spawned out of the post on city colors), but would a Dallas Star switch to navy and silver (maybe keeping the black) be a good idea? It would bring them into alignment with the Cowboys and Mavericks.

I'd like to see that tried. It might make them look like the Leafs, but I doubt it'd be any worse than the Coyotes look like the Red Wings now.

The Sens jersey set is what they should have. They need to ditch the 3D logo and standardize the striping patterns, just what you'd done.

Well I did post something like that--although I only did the front of the road (white) jersey--if someone with better ability and software cares to finish the job, I'd love to see it-

a prevoius thread

and the jersey-

dallas.JPG

Two for one sale today.  The Dallas Stars!!!

There isn't much I'd change on them. Just the collars and socks.  I would also reinstate that aborted gold alternate.  I think it had some reall potential.

Copy and paste: http://www.geocities.com/rogerclemente_isx/uniforms/Stars-Set.gif

And, because everyone was curious, here it is with blue and silver instead of green and gold.  I think the silver jersey looks awesome myself.  Copy and paste: http://www.geocities.com/rogerclemente_isx/uniforms/Stars-Set-Blue.gif

champssig2.png

That Stars' alt looks better than the one I saw.

And nice work finishing the blue Stars unis--I think I prefer them.  (And I actually prefer the blue that paint transformed my attempt at the Stars jersey too--but any way I think they'd look better in the blue)

Archived