Dan Patrick Leaving ESPN

floydnimrod

we just recently got ESPN Radio to where i can listen to it in the DC area, too bad its owned by the Redskins, which means no talk about absolutely anything relevent other than the Redskins. i listen to the John Riggins show on Triple X ESPN Radio, i like him but i hate the tools they paired him with. Gary Braun and Kevin Sheehan are the Redskins bitches, and only Riggins can tell you the story straight. he's got that kind of clout to talk :censored: about the Redskins when Danny Snyders his boss. they dont talk about much of anything else. the most entertaining is the stories he would tell about the old days when he would get drunk with the Hogs in a shed behind Redskins Park back in the day.

duscarf2013.pngg6uheq4mgvrndguzuzak1pcte.gif
"I don't understand where you got this idea so deeply ingrained in your head (that this world) is something that you must impress, cause I couldn't care less"

http://keepdcunited.org

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

we just recently got ESPN Radio to where i can listen to it in the DC area, too bad its owned by the Redskins, which means no talk about absolutely anything relevent other than the Redskins. i listen to the John Riggins show on Triple X ESPN Radio, i like him but i hate the tools they paired him with. Gary Braun and Kevin Sheehan are the Redskins bitches, and only Riggins can tell you the story straight. he's got that kind of clout to talk :censored: about the Redskins when Danny Snyders his boss. they dont talk about much of anything else. the most entertaining is the stories he would tell about the old days when he would get drunk with the Hogs in a shed behind Redskins Park back in the day.

I don't mind Kevin Sheehan actually. Riggo is a natural, but his co-hosts have too much "let's suck up to Riggo" time. Their other programming (and "talent") leaves a lot to be desired. Bram Weinstein is GREAT though! He's funny, entertaining, and knows alot about sports. Plus he's a local and it shows. Local networks love their homers...lol.

On January 16, 2013 at 3:49 PM, NJTank said:

Btw this is old hat for Notre Dame. Knits Rockne made up George Tip's death bed speech.

Does anyone else here sense that Dan Patrick might go the way of another former ESPN host?

Anybody remember Craig Kilborn? Left ESPN to a bigger and better thing, only to leave it and virtually never be heard of again?

Kilborn did pretty good after ESPN he was the first host on the Daily Show back when it was funny and not full of itself, then he had a decent stint on The Late Late Show and left that to because he wanted to write and produce movies.

Kilborn was awesome on Sportscenter. Smarmy ass s.o.b., but it worked.

I wouldn't mind seeing, Kornheiser or Bill Simmons in Patrick's radio seat.

3 Hours of self-adulation and Red Sox, Celtics, and Karate Kid references. Woohoo!

[Croatia National Team Manager Slavan] Bilic then went on to explain how Croatia's success can partially be put down to his progressive man-management techniques. "Sometimes I lie in the bed with my players. I go to the room of Vedran Corluka and Luka Modric when I see they have a problem and I lie in bed with them and we talk for 10 minutes." Maybe Capello could try getting through to his players this way too? Although how far he'd get with Joe Cole jumping up and down on the mattress and Rooney demanding to be read his favourite page from The Very Hungry Caterpillar is open to question. --The Guardian's Fiver, 08 September 2008

Attention: In order to obtain maximum enjoyment from your stay at the CCSLC, the reader is advised that the above post may contain large amounts of sarcasm, dry humour, or statements which should not be taken in any true sort of seriousness. As a result, the above poster absolves himself of any and all blame in the event that a forum user responds to the aforementioned post without taking the previous notice into account. Thank you for your cooperation, and enjoy your stay at the CCSLC.

What is wrong with you,

I just said I don't like hearing 2 hours of Knicks and Yankees talk and you attack me again.

I think the Knicks are the dullest boringest uninteresting team in New York of all 9 teams.

I know how you feel Tank.

When my favorite sports station XTRA moved the dial it been nothing but Lakers talk.

I wont be surprised if the Dodgers playing the Angels in the world Series and Kobe the media whore that he is will steal the headline.

Archived