DC United stadium

xxjdm66

Nice artist renderings. Hopefully things are going forward, but according to the club "We think it's time for the Mayor to commit to getting this done in time for our stadium to be ready for the opening game of the 2010 season." Red Tape Sucks :cursing:

_w-hotel_nsm.jpg

Link: http://dcunited.mlsnet.com/t103/stadium/poplar_point/

untitled21.jpg

Redskin IS a racist term, no matter how Daniel Snyder tries to spin it.

And if the mayor has any common sense, according to him: "Are you :censored:ing nuts? You're talking about a stadium... for pro soccer? Sorry, but we're not funding a dime of it."

"... not after we've spent half a billion on a baseball stadium"

I saw, I came, I left.

Yeah........uhhh.....FYI but DC has Tampa Bay Whoevertheienameisnow beat in attendence.........

Anyways, the stadium is looking damn good. I just hope they can in a "D.C. UNITED" into the seats.

man it was like pulling teeth to get the Nats a new stadium, i cant imagine what its going to be like getting DC United funding for a new stadium. DC City Council already ran the Redskins out of town, and the only reason the Caps/Wiz got a stadium in the city is cuz the V is privately funded. the city didnt have to toss in a dime besides the renovations their doing on it now.

duscarf2013.pngg6uheq4mgvrndguzuzak1pcte.gif
"I don't understand where you got this idea so deeply ingrained in your head (that this world) is something that you must impress, cause I couldn't care less"

http://keepdcunited.org

Debate aside, the stadium looks gorgeous. Would be one of the best SSS if built.

(MLF) Chicago Cannons,  (IHA) Phoenix Firebirds - 2021 Xtreme Cup Champions

(WAFL) Phoenix Federals - WAFL World Bowl XII Champions (Defunct)

Archived