New England Revolution Rebrand

patsox

RevolutionAwayKitv1.png

I'm trying to give my home team a more traditional look. I'm not sure whether this should be the primary or change kit though. I will also post the crest(s) and another jersey once I get enough input on what jersey this should be.

C&C Please

The idea of doing 2 vertical red stripes doesn't work at all when there are 3 thin blue stripes on both sleeves. Maybe if Nike made the kits it would work, but not with Adidas.

Also, I wonder where you got the idea for including a snake in the crest...

I think that the shoulder strips should go all the way to the collar/neckhole. That's the big adjustment that I would make. The crest also seems to be placed a bit high.

On the crest itself, it's nice and looks fine, but it pales in comparison to their already kickass logo.

Overall, solid work.

"In the arena of logic, I fight unarmed."

I tweet & tumble.

But the blue stripes don't go all the way in the concept. Perhaps, I confused you. I meant the blue stripes that are on the sleeves. Not the red strips that go from the shoulder to the bottom.

"In the arena of logic, I fight unarmed."

I tweet & tumble.

the snake on the crest was a very nice touch, i like it alot. being an american history fanatic the snake makes perfect sense when your name is the revolution. i like the kit patsox, your best so far. simpilicity for a region that should be, simple and traditional.

duscarf2013.pngg6uheq4mgvrndguzuzak1pcte.gif
"I don't understand where you got this idea so deeply ingrained in your head (that this world) is something that you must impress, cause I couldn't care less"

http://keepdcunited.org

Archived