Boston Bruins Concept

Brass

Well, here's my latest concept. In all honesty, however, I'm not 100% satisfied with it and wanted your guys opinon on it. I've tried adding other stuff to it (shoulder logos, different striping, etc.) and it just doesn't work. The first thing I wanted to do was to incorporate the new Bruins primary logo in their old school tradition, much like the actual team is doing today. I know I wanted a yellow home jersey, white away and black alternate, so I started with those. I took the 60's-70's style and modified it a little bit. They do still look like the new Bruins set, but a slightly different. The collars were another thing that bothered me, as I tried different combinations, but nothing really stuck. As always, this was done in MS Paint, proving that it's not the program you have that sucks, its the designer. Anyway, here is the concept:

Bruins-1.png

C&C would be greatly appreciated as always!

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

Very Original.

I like it, but its very similar to there current one.

How can it be original, yet similar to there current one? Thats not possible.

Korbyn, could you please stop running your post count up. You post on almost every concept, and most of it is just repeating stuff that other people say. Almost 200 posts in about 10 days? Come on, thats crazy.

I am just commenting on peoples concepts, why are you mad about that?

Becasue you're being a post wh*re (I don't really know if that particular word is allowed, but I'm just being safe). You're just saying EXACTLY what other people are saying. 80% of your posts are simply dumb. And you start arguing with other board members for the hell of it.

As for the concept, the set looks nice. I was about to suggest some shoulder logos, but apparently you tried them and they didn't work.

I agree with Pritch, I do like the yellow jerseys.

Becasue you're being a post wh*re (I don't really know if that particular word is allowed, but I'm just being safe). You're just saying EXACTLY what other people are saying. 80% of your posts are simply dumb. And you start arguing with other board members for the hell of it.

Ya, I agree!

There's enough stripes on this one; the only things I would change would be to make the socks for the black jersey yellow, and include their sweet new alt logo on the shoulders.

Great work.

As for the concept, the set looks nice. I was about to suggest some shoulder logos, but apparently you tried them and they didn't work.

I agree with Pritch, I do like the yellow jerseys.

Exactly. Say something other than "I like it". You can like it, but the point of C+C is to tell the creator how they can improve on it.

Archived