new management?

scar988

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes I'm serious. Chric Creamer's Sports Logos Community is now a part of the Kwik-E-Mart Corporation.

Why were the mod job outsourced? Do you know how much cheaper moderators are in India when you don't have to deal with the Internet Message Board Moderators Union?

The board got bought out by a larger corporation and all the mod jobs got outsourced.

Outsourced? better brush up on my written Hindi...

New Management? I didn't even know we HAD MANAGEMENT!!!!

The board got bought out by a larger corporation and all the mod jobs got outsourced.

Ohh, you mustn't have got the memo. We're putting these new covers on all our TPS reports now. I'll make sure you get a copy of that memo.

Ohh, you mustn't have got the memo. We're putting these new covers on all our TPS reports now. I'll make sure you get a copy of that memo.

What's management?

Hansane wali baat

Yes I'm serious. Chric Creamer's Sports Logos Community is now a part of the Kwik-E-Mart Corporation.

Why were the mod job outsourced? Do you know how much cheaper moderators are in India when you don't have to deal with the Internet Message Board Moderators Union?

My people will slowly rule the world. One sri-lankan cartoon character from simpson's at a time (i'm not sri-lankan, parents are from india..but yeah..)

Wow...i just noticed the banner after i posted this..haha

Archived