new management?

scar988

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes I'm serious. Chric Creamer's Sports Logos Community is now a part of the Kwik-E-Mart Corporation.

Why were the mod job outsourced? Do you know how much cheaper moderators are in India when you don't have to deal with the Internet Message Board Moderators Union?

dammit, what do I call myself now? a Logonian? heh, okay, I been a Creamerite so long Logonian'll be hard to get used to.

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

The board got bought out by a larger corporation and all the mod jobs got outsourced.

Outsourced? better brush up on my written Hindi...

New Management? I didn't even know we HAD MANAGEMENT!!!!

@Frenchie_TO
Owner of the Rochester Americans of the MLH

Owner of the Toronto Frenchies of the GCFHL6

The board got bought out by a larger corporation and all the mod jobs got outsourced.

Ohh, you mustn't have got the memo. We're putting these new covers on all our TPS reports now. I'll make sure you get a copy of that memo.

Wagner Athletic Group

11-2 Saskatoon Steeds (WAFL)-NFL-2014 Western Conference Champions / 8-5 Calgary Pronghorns (TNFF)-CFL-2014 Confederation Cup XI Champions

14-6-2 Saskatoon Yellowheads (XHL)-NHL-1st, Gretzky Conference / 5-4-0 Saskatoon Czars (MLH)-AHL-T2nd, Calder Conference

7-1-6 VfL Dortmund (Weltliga)-Bundesliga-3rd, League / 5-1-5 West End AFC (WFL)-EPL-T5th, League

14-7 Saskatoon Sheiks (AA)-MLB-2014 Founder's Cup Champions

Ohh, you mustn't have got the memo. We're putting these new covers on all our TPS reports now. I'll make sure you get a copy of that memo.

What's management?

You know, I rarely visit ccslsc anymore. I really should fix that.

Hansane wali baat

Yes I'm serious. Chric Creamer's Sports Logos Community is now a part of the Kwik-E-Mart Corporation.

Why were the mod job outsourced? Do you know how much cheaper moderators are in India when you don't have to deal with the Internet Message Board Moderators Union?

My people will slowly rule the world. One sri-lankan cartoon character from simpson's at a time (i'm not sri-lankan, parents are from india..but yeah..)

Wow...i just noticed the banner after i posted this..haha

LETS GO PENGUINS!

5x Stanley Cup Champions

Seriously what happened?

Wow. You're dumber than I thought.

Didn't you even post in the thread that would explain everything?

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

Archived