2 New Football Concepts

GeorgesL

I did some concepts for a couple teams, primarily for either a CFL-USA league, or a CFL fantasy football league, taking a few of the US' major cities, and making concepts for them. I plan to do only four, The New York Knights, Washington Federals, Los Angeles Stars, and a Florida team to be named later. (I was going to do Chicago, but decided not to.)

I have the first two done already.

First up, the New York Knights:

PRIMARY LOGO

nyknightsnewlogo.png

HELMET LOGO

nyknightsnewlogo2.png

UNIFORMS

nykuniforms.png

Washington Feds up next, so continue to scroll down.

Next the Washington Federals:

PRIMARY

washingtonnewlogo.png

HOME SLEEVE LOGO

washingtonnewlogo2.png

(Go down further to see the Fed's uniforms.)

I know the jersey templates look the same, but that's the way some leagues are doing it these days.

Anyway, LA & the other team to follow.

Both of those look great. I don't quite get the horse head for the knights but the uni's look awesome.

If you've ever played chess, the horse's head is called a knight.

I would like to see you do more, and BTW, you have my permission to rebrand some of my fantasy concepts if you like.

Hey, send em' over. I got time.

The colors don't seem right. The Washington team should have the red, white, and blue and the Knights would look good in something like black, gold, and white. On my monitor the Federals color looks like teal and teal's day is done.

92512B20-6264-4E6C-AAF2-7A1D44E9958B-481-00000047E259721F.jpeg

The colors don't seem right. The Washington team should have the red, white, and blue and the Knights would look good in something like black, gold, and white. On my monitor the Federals color looks like teal and teal's day is done.

I didn't want to put both teams in red, white and blue. The reason behind NY's colour scheme is a tribute and recognition to New York as the U.S.' chief city. The blue is a tribute to the NYPD, whereas the red pays tribute to the NYFD. The two stripes are for the memory of the World Trade Center.

So giving New York the red, white & blue, means I had to give Washington something else.

sweet. But if you had saved them in .png they wouldve looked even cleaner, and the color wouldve been better to.

Fixed all of them, but the boards wouldn't let me save the Feds' unis. So here they are, as I am reposting them:

UNIFORMS

wasuniforms.png

Is the Ny Knights logo just a redraw of the NY/NJ Knights of the WFL with some stripes behind it.

Would be nice if you let people know where you took the logo from instead of making it seem like you made it.

The NY/NJ Knights played in the WLAF, not the WFL. And the Knights did have a horse as the logo. What I did was just took that logo as reference, and made it better. Same thing with Washington's logo. The original Feds' logo was done in the 80's, so I upgraded that one.

I guess you might say I'm like LP Building Products, or BASF. I don't make the logos. I make them better.

Archived