Glasgow Rangers F.C. concept

Dave Ship

nice template bro but rangers have one of the most unique kits in the world. seems wrong to change the home strip.

blue top

white shorts

black sock

the odd bit of red trim.

putting them all in red is like doingthe same to man utd. and then theyd look like liverpool and you can imagine how theyd feel about that.

dito above on the traditional home kit, except i thought the socks were navy...

Other than that they look sweet. Very clean and classy look. Red as a goalie kit is fine, not so sure about the Man City third kit though.

I didnt expect to see this!! I love it!! Although, the others are right....its GOT to be blue shirts, white shorts, black socks. U can get away with red socks, but the traditionalists among us prefer the black socks

The Champions would make a nice 3rd...we've had sky/navy away before, and our 3rd was the same last year.

Above all though, a nice template and a hell of a lot nicer than last years kit

why not put a big target on the back of all Rangers kits??

just kidding, it's very different and I like it...

I was just going to mention why he didn't just get "WE SUCK, Inc" as the sponsor. I don't care much about Scottish Football but if I did I'd definitely be a Celtic fan.

All fun and jokes aside, the concept is quite solid. Love it.

I was just going to mention why he didn't just get "WE SUCK, Inc" as the sponsor. I don't care much about Scottish Football but if I did I'd definitely be a Celtic fan.

:cursing:

I love the update, that Home kit is now one of the nicest kits with a Gers badge on that theres been in a long while

Archived