Random Team re-design No3

Turkleton

The ideas behind these logos were to keep them simple but effective and I definetly wanted to include an actual Bomber plane in the logo. I acheived 3.... :D

The Secondary logo is really just for the sleeves. The Primary took me a while but Im happy with what Ive ended up with.

I know alot of you arent going to like the Alternate jersey but I wanted something totally different from the Home and Away. There are no sleeve patches because I felt they would get lost in the stripes.

And finally, I realise the word 'Dayton' is slightly distorted. I cant get this to look good, in the right curve, using Paint. So I apologise!!

C&C appreciated. Thanks guys

bomberslogosfn5.png

bombershomemg3.png

bombersawayhz8.png

bombersaltxs3.png

sigen.jpg

I agree on the names. All three numbers are way too high. The Bombers are and ECHL team so there isn't a need for "TV numbers" that high.

Athletic Director: KTU Blue Grassers Football

I am not sure of the target logos. The target kinda says, to me anyway, "the recipient of the bomb" as opposed to "the bomber".

The flag inside the star is sharp looking, but teams (save for flag patches at times of war) tend not to incorporate that into uniforms. I'd think of a star without the flag and perhaps leaving the planes over it for the jerseys.

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

I am not sure of the target logos. The target kinda says, to me anyway, "the recipient of the bomb" as opposed to "the bomber".

The flag inside the star is sharp looking, but teams (save for flag patches at times of war) tend not to incorporate that into uniforms. I'd think of a star without the flag and perhaps leaving the planes over it for the jerseys.

I think the reference is to the bullseye decals that planes had on them during the war. I like that, but I'm not sure if that's the British insignia or the American one. If it's the British insignia, then it may be misconstrued as a bullseye.

Generally speaking, It's pretty good. Here are some things to improve, though.

1. You use too many different shades of blue -- I counted three. Pick one shade and use it for the flag, the jersey, and the bullseye.

2. Swap the positions of the numbers on the shoulders with the bullseye on the sleeve. Both would look better in different positions.

3. Add a blue patch within the striping on the sleeve for what should be the number, just like you have on the white jersey.

4. On the red jersey, switch the red plane to the top one or eliminate it altogether -- red on red is hard to see from a distance. At least if it's on top, then it's balanced.

5. Add a nameplate.

So far so good, now just make your improvements.

philly.png

I think the reference is to the bullseye decals that planes had on them during the war.

D'OH!

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

I like these alot. The logo on the home and away is nice but the alt. logo is a bit plain imo.

Trying to work out if thats a pun or not..... :D

Ok guys thanks for the advice. I like this concept alot so i may go and action these ideas and post em again

Thanks!!

sigen.jpg

Ive made the changes suggested. Ive kept 2 shades of blue because I think the navy works well on the wordmark, but the target looks odd unless its that royal blue. Ive also put the Bombers number 9 name on the back (Paul Kelly).

What do u reakon guys? Any better?

bombershomeov5.png

bombersawayfw3.png

bombersaltkv4.png

sigen.jpg

Yes. Much, much better. These look fantastic, Turkle. Well done!

The only other thing I would suggest at this point for the reds is to find a way to put the number on the sleeves like you have it on the other two and use the star logo for the shoulders. This way, you have continuity between the three.

Awesome job. See? You're coming along rather nicely.

philly.png

Yes. Much, much better. These look fantastic, Turkle. Well done!

The only other thing I would suggest at this point for the reds is to find a way to put the number on the sleeves like you have it on the other two and use the star logo for the shoulders. This way, you have continuity between the three.

Awesome job. See? You're coming along rather nicely.

:blush: Thanks!!!

Ok, just one final change to reflect what Big Brain just said.....

bombersaltdn7.png

....and we're done :D

sigen.jpg

Archived