How is this done?

nyjet88

http://www.csszengarden.com/?cssfile=/185/185.css&page=2

The lines going across the blue. Can someone explain that to me?

Thanks in advance!

It's done in Photoshop. You would have to make a small pattern (about 4 pixels square) making a diagonal effect in it. Create a gradient from light blue to dark blue, and then fill it in with your created pattern.

This might have missed a step or two, but it's the basic gist of it. If you look through the concept section for desktop backgrounds by P.Stic, it shows how to make this pattern to recreate tacke twill.

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

Hmmm...this might make a good sticky in here. In addition to the Photoshop, Illustrator, what the font...

Any thoughts from you guys? Would you like a "How Do I do this?" section?

Hmmm...this might make a good sticky in here. In addition to the Photoshop, Illustrator, what the font...

Any thoughts from you guys? Would you like a "How Do I do this?" section?

Thanks everyone!

PCGD - in regards to your comment. From browsing this site for a long time and joining recently, I think their should be How Do I topic forum. It is confusing to search through the one big thread we have, although it is a phenomenal idea.

If there was a forum relating to this, then all we need to do is look at topics of a post and the search would become easier.

I don't know if everyone would want this. What do you think?

you could do a pattern swatch in photoshop or illustrator, but i'm pretty old school and crisp, so i would do it like davidson, and lust place a bunch of semi-transparent white lines over top of the blue gradient.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

Archived