Non-authentic jersey... from the team itself!

-kj

Option "E": Lose some weight and buy an XL.

:-P

Dude, even when I lost a bunch of weight a few years ago, I wasn't anywhere close to wearing an XL.

In summary, eat me. :P

Hey, hey. This isn't match.com.

Keep your fantasies to the personals please.

:P

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

Its a shirt advertising Comcast cable. They should be paying you to wear it.

amen on that. comcast sucks. Now back to our regularly scheduled post....

Mockba, I would ask for what you thought you were paying for. Small operation or not, they need to

have better service for the fans. And in this case being a small operation, it's even more important that they fulfill all the expectations and keep the people who keep coming back happy. It's the only way to sustain and hopefully help grow the fanbase.

Option "E": Lose some weight and buy an XL.

:-P

Dude, even when I lost a bunch of weight a few years ago, I wasn't anywhere close to wearing an XL.

In summary, eat me. :P

Then you'd be still be a Double-X and he'd be... well... Double-X plus whatever he is. ^_^

philly.png

Seeing as the GM knows this is your issue and you have been fighting for your size, see if the GM would be willing to let you find a blank version of the jersey and get whoever puts the adds, numbers, patches etc to do it up for you. It may cost you a bit more, but if its the only way to get what you want, maybe it is worth a shot. Soccer.com shows they do make XXL, so in all reality, the team should be able to have one made.

SEAsig.png

An update... I took the shirt to the game on Sunday and returned it. I talked to the GM and the rep from the supplier about finding a blank and getting it marked up, and they said that would be a good plan. I did express my disappointment that no one contacted me before I got the wrong shirt, but I guess that was a miscommunication between the team and the shop (which are owned by the same person). The 2XL is the Predator Star ClimaLite shirt and is a bit cheaper than the Onore that the team uses, so the shop is selling the Thunder version of that for less.

This morning I called a few places I'd found online, and none of them had it in stock. One guy from Dallas was really cool about it, went looking in the Adidas ordering system, and he said that Adidas themselves are backordered on it, and it wouldn't be available until the end of August. Meh.

Even at the discounted price I'm not interested in the non-authentic shirt, so I'll just have to go without, and they'll have to go without my money for it. *shrug*

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

• 3 weeks later...

Further update!

I was able to find a shop from the UK, Pro-Direct Sport, that had the cobalt Onore 2XL shirt in stock. All tolled (shipping, etc) it cost me £32.65. I picked it up from the post office this morning, and I'm taking it to get it customized tonight after work. So I'll have it for the trip to Portland/Seattle/Vancouver--we fly out on Wednesday morning.

And they said it couldn't be done. ;)

POTD 2013-08-22

Sweet! Victory is yours!

Now, go back to the team/store owner, show him, and say, I made it happen... Wish I could have bought it from you instead!

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

I took it there tonight and got it printed up. Cost me $20 to have the printing done, including a number on the back (90.. the founding year of the club).

I think my camera's in my car, or else I'd take a picture. I'll get one up later.

POTD 2013-08-22

Archived