Basketball Bulldog

cyandlux

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

looks nice.

few suggestions.

i would try to incorporate white a bit more into the logo, dog especially. the ball might be fine, but its a bit much with the dog being all black and red as well. i would also think about making the ball behind the dog.

this could be really cool. i think it just needs some tweaking.

Picture21.png

On the second head, there is no rhyme or reason to the colors. The dog looks red with random globs of white on him.

I like the placement of the dog head in pic 2 better than pic 1. I think his head should be offset to the left more so the spikes from the collar are what is breaking through the edge of the ball instead of his face.

I think that the bulldog looks better now without the white shading and it's place better on the basketball. You should lower the wordmark, because the spikes on the collar are covering it up and it is difficult to read.

Wordmark_zpsaxgeaoqy.jpg

The red bulldog doesnt work for me. I like the colour of the ball in the back but change the colour of the bulldog.

I cant - thats what they want....if you havent figured it out I prematurely released the logo for the ABAs Corning Bulldogs.

I like the most recent version. The ball didn't look very good when it was black, it looks a lot better now in silver. The wordmark is better now, without being blocked by the spikes. Great job and congratulations on doing a professional logo.

Wordmark_zpsaxgeaoqy.jpg

B for sure..it works with the black text

Although i would think it'd look better with out the huge ball all together..

If you had to work in a basketball, one might look good attached to the collar, like a dog tag

kCkLFSX.pngWGUTHKC.pngnbweR1j.png

ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ

Not to be a dick but your work looks rushed big time. The bulldog looks more like an alien than anything else. The outline on the Bulldogs doesn't follow the arc of the letters, and is very rough. Also, since it is an ABA team, why didn't you put the red, white and blue basketball? That is a revision you know will be coming.

I'm sorry but this just needs a hell of a lot more work to be considered a good logo. You need to redo the Bulldog, work on a better wordmark and placement, and integrate the bulldog and basketball better.

Archived