Basketball Bulldog

cyandlux

The logo looks a lot better w/o the basketball tag. I also noticed you fixed up the ears a bit, and they looks very good now.

I'd like to second the idea of putting the wordmark over a few spikes. It'll unify the logo.

Is the franchise married to the idea of having a basketball in there? If not, I'd lose it altogether.

Spurs2017_HomeSignature.png.d781df3b4d5c0e482d74d6a47c072475.pngDortmund2017_HomeSignature.png.277fd43b7b71e5d54e4c655f30c9a1e6.png

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

D and E are the worst. I think C looks good but you may be able to lower the head bit more. A and B are both solid, but A is better in both cases. The ball works fine, but the one without is slightly better.

Overall, A without the ball is the best in my opinion.

"In the arena of logic, I fight unarmed."

I tweet & tumble.

I think Ive got it, finally. I'll ask if he really needs the ball, but I have a feeling he'll say yes and at some point it will be replaced with a red, white and blue one. I refuse to be responsible for that atrocity.

The wordmark on top rocks. Thanks for everyones help on this!!!!

(There is a high possiblilty that this team might fold midseason, but that will have nothing to do with my design.)

bldg-finally.jpg

your last version is clearly the best, but if you can, lose the ball

make the white spot in the eye larger...see how it gets completely lost in the smaller versions you posted earlier...it's more likely to be used at that size than the larger size you've been posting

also, i think you've got too many outlines on the dog itself - i think if you lost the outer black and white outlines and made the wordmark outline SLIGHTLY thicker (about the same thickness as the remaining black outline on the dog), the logo and wordmark would integrate better...i'd also tuck the spike below the "B" behind the wordmark instead of in front of it...

congrats on a paying gig!

jldesigns404eo.png

Archived