The Canuck I once made

Le Québécois

I think if you are going to use blue and green you should use the C-rink logo or come up with a new one. The orca logo looks horrible in green and blue. I mean, where is there green ice?

I think if you are going to use blue and green you should use the C-rink logo or come up with a new one. The orca logo looks horrible in green and blue. I mean, where is there green ice?

Oh jeesh not another "[object]s are not in real life" comment.

BTW he already gave reasoning on why he went with that specific logo in those specific colors, so your comment about changing that part is really defeating the basis of the concept don't ya think.

kCkLFSX.pngWGUTHKC.pngnbweR1j.png

ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ

In the same country that there's blue ice. Because to me, ice is either white or transparent... :therock:

Le QUÉBÉCOIS

sign_zps3c6a5c3f.jpg

I'd imagine the green ice is somewhere close to the blue ice featured in the current logo which, coincidentally enough, also doesn't exist!

Archived