Goalie Helmets Pictures

batman1211

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, Cloutier's is by far the worst of those. He should just go back to his old style of mask. The regular kind just looks weird on him.

He's gone back to the normal mask, the Kings forced him to change to the normal style so he wouldn't get injured. He got injured anyway.

Tim Thomas is not worthy of such a sick mask.

Why not?

First off any good goalie list should have John Vanbiesbrouck on there. The man who did his masks, Don Straus, has a style I have never seen anywhere else and as great as the Panthers mask was, they only got better over the years.

njd-beezer3.jpg

njd-beezer2.jpg

Other than hockey and logos/jerseys, I'm a huge rock fan, and when players combine those two I'm always happy. This past season Cam Ward wore a mask with his favourite band, Nickelback for a few games.

ward%20mask2.jpg

sportmask-camward.jpg

My favourite rock related mask goes to Jason LaBarbera who I would expect to see in the NHL this coming season (after a killer season with Manchester due to no two way contract). He takes my favourite sport and my favourite band (Metallica) and combines them. Awesome.

56583174.jpg

SEAsig.png

That was probably my fav mask right there. I really like the black version becuase it really made the bee logo look like the flyers logo. As for the chrome logo, I have no idea why it was no more, but what you said makes sense (In doing a gettyimages seach of him, to me the chrome one looked hard to tell what what going on from any distance, maybe that why he changed?). Before both of these masks he had a mask with bee's head on the top and two legs coming down the side, but that too had crome (alot) and seemed to be short lived. The only thing against your chrome theory, is one of the two masks Beezer had in Long Island. One was a solid regular colors version of the Islanders logo made over a mask. The other was a metallica version of the logo on a mask, with bees hidden beneat the surface (the same is true for his second mask with New Jersey).

654003.jpg

SEAsig.png

Archived