Goalie Helmets Pictures

batman1211

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

by far my fav is luongo's current colors mask. amazing design.

Really? I'm not a big fan of it. I think its overly busy with way too much stuff going on. The bear, whale flukes, old goalie mask, Vancouver skyline. Its just a mish-mash.

Though, if the new canuck's uniforms change colours, I suppose he may need to get a new mask, unless they go to the retro colours full time.

i dunno, see to me, i think everything comes together nicely...the bear kinda forms into the vancouver skyline nicely...everything fits its place. and theres no spots empty or blank. i really like it for that reason. everything forms into one. but everyone is different.

Mike Mole had three mask get ups last season. He had a plain white one, a really dark Ice Pilots themed one that I can;t find a pic of, and this one he had done when it became fairly obvious he'd spend most of the 07-08 season with the Sound Tigers.

bucket_mole1.jpg

bucket_mole2.jpgbucket_mole3.jpg

Athletic Director: KTU Blue Grassers Football

On a team-to-team basis, the winner has got be John Vanbiesbrouck. He had an incredible design with every team he played for. In fact...I credit his Panthers mask to part of the reason I became interested in logo design...the cage design was unique to him, and even his original cage/helmet look easily distinguishes him from other goalies.

beezer.jpg

beezermask2.jpg

beezer.jpg

Better view of his Isles and Devils Masks

Vanbiesbrouck_John_action.jpg

pf119nyi.jpg

vanbiesbroucknyi2k.jpg

Spoiler

New York Rangers. Stanley Cup Champions - 1928, 1933, 1940, 1994. Saskatchewan. Cold. 1905-2022.

On a team-to-team basis, the winner has got be John Vanbiesbrouck. He had an incredible design with every team he played for. In fact...I credit his Panthers mask to part of the reason I became interested in logo design...the cage design was unique to him, and even his original cage/helmet look easily distinguishes him from other goalies.

Agreed, alot of players make their masks about them, with the exception of his first painted mask as a Ranger, Beezer usually found a way to make it a team mask, but personalized, like the hidden bees under the Iles logo, turning the Flyers logo into a bee, the second devils is like the Islanders. If I played goalie and had the money, I'd get Beezers guy, Don Straus, to paint my mask.

SEAsig.png

I dunno if anyone has seen these 2 websites, but if you have I do apologize for sending the links, but this is where I go to see my goalie masks

Anyway, for NHL, WHA, AHL & IHL

http://www.goaliesarchive.com/

ECHL (be warn it hasn't been updated in forever)

http://www.echlgoalies.com/

Enjoy

goaliesarchive.com already posted on the first page. :P

My bad :D

baltimoreravens.png

I may not think it's the best all-around look but definitely one of the best.

That helmet-pad-catcher-blocker look was what got me into goal-tending in the first place. I agree, there have been better masks, maybe even better pad designs, but those pads and that mask just went together so seamlessly. I wish more goalies did that. The last to do it was Marty Brodeur's CCM/Heaton 6 look.

brodeur.jpg

Oh and Icecap love the Red Vs. Blue thing under your avatar, love that part!

I love you Sheila!

I just found all the episodes on YouTube. It's friken' sweet.

Archived