batman1211

Goalie Helmets Pictures

One of my favourite parts from that series is when they're arguing about the warthog's name and how it looks more like a puma.

Caboose is the :censored:! :P

One of my favourite parts from that series is when they're arguing about the warthog's name and how it looks more like a puma.

Sg: Hey Griff, got any more mythical creatures to name the warthog after?

Griff: No sir.

Sg: How about sasquatch? Unicorn? Simmons, what's the name of that Mexican lizard thing, eats all the goats?

Simmons: The chupacabra sir!

Sg: Hey Griff, how about the chupa-thingy! Has a nice ring to it!

The best line however, IMO, has to be this gem:

Sg: I have an announcement to make!

Griff: The war's over?

Sg: That's right private, war's over. We won. Turns out you're the big hero. Lopez is gong to throw you a parade, and Simmons IS IN CHARGE OF CONFETTI!

I'll always have a special place in my heart for Caboose. Mostly because when the series first hit the net we (my friends and I) all designated ourselves certain characters, and I got stuck with Caboose. Turns out he's the best character on the show :P

Sg: Hey Griff, got any more mythical creatures to name the warthog after?

Griff: No sir.

Sg: How about sasquatch? Unicorn? Simmons, what's the name of that Mexican lizard thing, eats all the goats?

Simmons: The chupacabra sir!

Sg: Hey Griff, how about the chupa-thingy! Has a nice ring to it!

The best line however, IMO, has to be this gem:

Sg: I have an announcement to make!

Griff: The war's over?

Sg: That's right private, war's over. We won. Turns out you're the big hero. Lopez is gong to throw you a parade, and Simmons IS IN CHARGE OF CONFETTI!

I'll always have a special place in my heart for Caboose. Mostly because when the series first hit the net we (my friends and I) all designated ourselves certain characters, and I got stuck with Caboose. Turns out he's the best character on the show :P

Ok that's it I'm re-watching the series, oh another line I don't know by heart but it has to do with Lopez's switch near his groin, Sarge says something about Princess Peach, that was great.

Who does tellqvist have on his mask?

The one side has Bobby Hull, and Dale Hawerchuk's on the other I believe. Both in Jets unis of course.

It is Bobby Hull and Thomas Steen, a fellow countryman of Tellqvist's.

tellqvist.jpg

Who does tellqvist have on his mask?

The one side has Bobby Hull, and Dale Hawerchuk's on the other I believe. Both in Jets unis of course.

It is Bobby Hull and Thomas Steen, a fellow countryman of Tellqvist's.

tellqvist.jpg

That would make sense. It's kind of funny seeing the Tre Kroner on his chin in red :P

Is this new skin or whatever not catching curse words? I don't care, it's just interesting.

here are better pics of my goalie mask

right side

rightsideofgoaliemask.jpg

left side

leftsideofgoaliemask.jpg

chin

chinofgoaliemask.jpg

the logo is the nose art of my granddad's P-51D he flew during WWII "Little Brown's Jug"

back

backofgoaliemask.jpg

the small other flags of Scotland is for all the shutouts i have gotten (15 of them)

Bryce Merriam (Topeka RoadRunners - NAHL):

2298433.jpg

2298438.jpg

It's the first time in Topeka we've had a goalie who had a mask made to match the team.

Not too shabby. I love the Interstate sign with his number 30. Of course you had to include the Warner Brothers Roadrunner.

chvful.jpg

Hands down the best.

Blues goalie Hannu Toivonen had a mask on while in camp that was just like that one, except a modern one. He had the white "stitched mask" and then had hair and ears painted on the sides of the mask.. It was really neat, wish I had a picture...

chvful.jpg

Hands down the best.

Blues goalie Hannu Toivonen had a mask on while in camp that was just like that one, except a modern one. He had the white "stitched mask" and then had hair and ears painted on the sides of the mask.. It was really neat, wish I had a picture...

Steve Shields used the design first;

shields2.jpg

shieldsmask7.jpg

shields_steve1212.jpg

Little known fact. Leonidas is the Pred's new goalie coach. It's always great to see a goalie show so much respect for his coach.

Little known fact. Leonidas is the Pred's new goalie coach. It's always great to see a goalie show so much respect for his coach.

As a side not, Leonidas talked Mason out of using a chest protector and instead has been talked into stopping pucks with his bare chest, 8-pack and head crushing arms.

As a side not, Leonidas talked Mason out of using a chest protector and instead has been talked into stopping pucks with his bare chest, 8-pack and head crushing arms.

He also shed his jersey for a cape.