Goalie Helmets Pictures

batman1211

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Potvin1-1.jpgPotvin_hhof.jpg

The greatest all-around goalie look of all time.

Not because he's my favourite Goalie ever... (how on earth did he disappeared so quickly, is still a mystery to me... rumour has it he may have been battling some "personal demons"...)

I have to admit that there was a great level of details in the overall look...

Even better in LA when he added the eyes to the pads (can't remember if it was there in Vancouver???)

@Frenchie_TO
Owner of the Rochester Americans of the MLH

Owner of the Toronto Frenchies of the GCFHL6

Did I miss Ryan Miller anywhere in here?

Surely it has to rank pretty high in the "modern" design type?

Speaking of Sabres, anyone has good pictures of Rochester Amerks' Adam Dennis' mask?

@Frenchie_TO
Owner of the Rochester Americans of the MLH

Owner of the Toronto Frenchies of the GCFHL6

Thanks for posting this i loved seeing up close all the mask.

I got too say ive always loved DPs and Dubies mask( bringing back the fisherman logo)

My top pick has to be Bacashihua. You just got too love that he has Jason on it with the hockey mask real origanal.

Also like Emreys Niittymaki and Bryzgaloves (i never noticed he had donald duck on his helmet i love it)

The only ones i dident really like is Logos 2nd one, Grahames(this is hockey not raceing),Cloutiers and Millers(reminded too much of veezers when he was with the panthers.)

I know that i understand the side that the helmet is representing the state of NC but im saying that he could have gone in the direction of making the helment theme more too his team then to a diffrent sport. Thats all im saying its only my opinion im not judging on him on it.

Archived