Ahhhhhhhh! yellow!

zer0dotcom

Following ont eh heels of my retro/new age rangers'. heres my quickie take on a Bruins yellow. Put me with a group that absolutly dispises the Winnie the Pooh uniforms they have forced us to watch for the past few years. Heres my quick idea, since I have nothing better to do at 3:30am...

I tried to make it nice nad simple, none of that wierdo striping or really complicated shoulders.

Don't be a lurker, let me have it!

EDIT: went ahead and added shoulder striping

bruins.gif

I like the retro feel with the current spoked-B logo. If the Bs combined those two elements they would have the best jerseys in the league. But I don't like all yellow. As much as it has been a part of their history, the Bruins should NEVER wear an all-yellow jersey.

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

I agree, after seeing the retros yesterday against the Rangers, I have to say that gold should be the trim colors like they had yesterday and when the Bruins used to wear there solid white and solid black uniforms (see what Neely was wearing at Neely Nite). The current Bruin uniforms have WAY too much gold, with those faggy stripes going down the sleeves and the Winnie The Pooh 3rd jersey -- ACH!!

a little inside, imo the current design would work if not for the stupid blob masquerading as a bear...put the B on there and it's one of the best alts.

this, i like, although not as much.  a little too much yellow, needs some more black.

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

Archived