World Cup 2010 Logo

rmackman

The one on the CCSLC Database is really blurry. I found a nice large crisp one that we can replace it with just for quality sake.

526px-2010_FIFA_World_Cup_logo.png

"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be eaten. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must outrun the slowest gazelle or it will starve. It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle. When the sun comes up, you'd better be running." - Unknown | 🌐 Check out my articles on jerseys at Bacon Sports 🔗
spacer.png

Here's one of the host city logos that can be added to our database too.

n2009588_40777332_4366.jpg

"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be eaten. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must outrun the slowest gazelle or it will starve. It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle. When the sun comes up, you'd better be running." - Unknown | 🌐 Check out my articles on jerseys at Bacon Sports 🔗
spacer.png

The one on the CCSLC Database is really blurry. I found a nice large crisp one that we can replace it with just for quality sake.

526px-2010_FIFA_World_Cup_logo.png

Upon closer inspection, it still looks like poop.

[Croatia National Team Manager Slavan] Bilic then went on to explain how Croatia's success can partially be put down to his progressive man-management techniques. "Sometimes I lie in the bed with my players. I go to the room of Vedran Corluka and Luka Modric when I see they have a problem and I lie in bed with them and we talk for 10 minutes." Maybe Capello could try getting through to his players this way too? Although how far he'd get with Joe Cole jumping up and down on the mattress and Rooney demanding to be read his favourite page from The Very Hungry Caterpillar is open to question. --The Guardian's Fiver, 08 September 2008

Attention: In order to obtain maximum enjoyment from your stay at the CCSLC, the reader is advised that the above post may contain large amounts of sarcasm, dry humour, or statements which should not be taken in any true sort of seriousness. As a result, the above poster absolves himself of any and all blame in the event that a forum user responds to the aforementioned post without taking the previous notice into account. Thank you for your cooperation, and enjoy your stay at the CCSLC.

Its too messy. Not definied enough. But I guess that kind of suits the whole vibe you get with South Africa etc.

I'm Danny fkn Heatley, I play for myself. That's what fkn all stars do.

Logo wise= crap.

S.African wise= perfect.

Agreed, if it were taking place anywhere else except maybe Austalia or New Zealand, I'd think it was terrible. But it gives that primitive vibe you get when thinking of South Africa, and Africa in general.

untitled-6.jpg

Reminds me of the Lion King...as it should

spacer.png

This definately gives off an African feel, and I think it's good. The font is perfect for what it is, but this would be a terrible logo if it was anywhere except Africa. Lion King does come to mind when looking at the logo.

Wordmark_zpsaxgeaoqy.jpg

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Billy B @ Saturday, July 14th, 2007 - 13:57:06) </div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->

This definately gives off an African feel, and I think it's good. The font is perfect for what it is, but this would be a terrible logo if it was anywhere except Africa. Lion King does come to mind when looking at the logo.

Yeah, it's not the same text, but it's the same feel. THE CIRCLE OF SOCCER! Yeah, that doesn't work well. Soccer balls are round though. THE CIRCLE OF BALLS! Not very family oriented. Oh well.

lion-king.jpg

spacer.png

Archived