ESPN Classic logo concept

rcb05

Came up with this while doodling during a meeting today and had to see what it'd be like. I feel like it has much more of a classic/nostalgic look than the current logo. All I had to work with was MS Paint, so if anyone feels like cleaning it up you're more than welcome.

802489042_00d40b964f_o.png

C+C welcome

Also, for reference, here's their current logo:

espnc-logo-BlackonWhite.jpg

I've always been under the impression that this was their current logo:

Logo_espnclassic.gif

At any rate, I really like yours. It does have a nice, nostalgic feel to it. I think, if it were cleaned up, it could be really good. The problem is, there's nothing about it that says "TV Station" to me, and, just as much, nothing about it that says "ESPN". But, I do think it is interesting and well done.

jman077.png

Sig courtesy of LEWJ

I like yours becuase it is accaully classic but it needs to have the ESPN logo in it. maybe if you had classic where you have the espn script and had the ESPN logo where you have classic.

"Cat Eyes" - Josh

ogopr90c4s7q4ez68ga7vhbyh.gifv7xqqsng0c3badvnm9i4e3oca.gif8sg7h2ns8fixo1yqzakt0uvwb.gif

Came up with this while doodling during a meeting today and had to see what it'd be like. I feel like it has much more of a classic/nostalgic look than the current logo. All I had to work with was MS Paint, so if anyone feels like cleaning it up you're more than welcome.

802489042_00d40b964f_o.png

C+C welcome

Also, for reference, here's their current logo:

espnc-logo-BlackonWhite.jpg

When did ESPN Classics change their logo?

Archived