Please help get rid of the Sabres new logo!

daschuck77

I also wanted to point out that I'm not opposed to keeping the current secondary .. but it needs some cleaning up I think. I'm not a fan of the sword illustration they have always used for the secondary ... it looks a bit like Fisher Price's "My First Sabre", rather than a swift strong blade that is as effective on offense as it is on defense.

You've really outdone yourself. Again.

Great decision to drop the navy in favor of a blue that's actually....BLUE! Amazing how you make those uniforms respectable with just a few changes. I'd still rather have the traditional horizontal striping but your logos and colors are top notch.

The only way I could see anyone liking the current crap better is if they have already invested a lot of money in it.

But I guess one of the issues with the vintage is apparently they could not find consistencies in the color of the royal blue fabric stock and that required the Sabres to darken the vintage the same color as the current jersey for it's return in 2008-2009...but that comment was from Larry Quinn and I cannot take that comment face value.

Great work John.

That's another load of BS from the Sabres. The vintage jerseys are made from the same air-knit material and are very easy to dye to match, they did throughout the 90's why not now??

so that's hogwash (as thurman thomas would say). What would be more difficuly is getting all of the new fabrics they're using in the Edge jerseys to match

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived