A scrapped secondary Buffalo Bills logo...

daschuck77

This is a hat I bought about 4 years ago on eBay (made by RBK with a patent pending tag on it) and at the time, there were some leaks from credible people that this logo was going to be on the Bills' helmet of their new uniforms. Of course it didn't happen but I believe it because if you look at the Bills' helmet and notice the center royal, navy, white, and silver striping, this logo would have matched the helmet much better than the current one.

BTW, It also looks like a very lame inspiration for the Sabres' lame new logo as well...

b_hat.jpg

Good find to find a piece of merchandise with this on it, I would assume prototype stuff like this you dont find very often on real stuff.

I was too slow to buy a white hat they had with the same logo...I'm glad I got the one hat that fell off the truck.

What would the helmet have looked like?

Oh yeah forgot to mention that... The helmet was the same as it is now.

Eh, then I guess I'm glad they decided not to go with the scrapped logo. The Bills' uniform is a mess as it is, the last thing it needs is a mismatching logo situation.

I was thinking of this thread when I saw a flyer for the National Powwow in DC. The buffalo they are using could actually be used well for a logo and is better IMO than this secondary logo. Watcha think?

powwow.jpg

The 4 stars stand for the 4 super bowl losses right. :P

That is a nice logo, but I love their throwback logo, so I would not like for it to be replaced.

Archived