Who's Now?

nwtrailtrekker

Your 4 number 1s are the only ones with any shot at all of winning: Lebron, Peyton Manning, Tom Brady, Tiger. Personally, I gotta go with Tiger, despite the phact that I'm a Phil Phan. Tiger's the man right now, and you gotta respect that. Peyton also certainly could win, while he's on the heels of a Super Bowl win. If the Cavs had won the NBA Finals, I would be willing to give the nod to Lebron. Lebron will, however, beat Brady in the semis. They did a pretty good job with the seedings. You'll notice the lack of first round upsets. I can see Brady getting upset by #2 Federer in the Ruth Region, but, probably not. And there's a very slim chance that A-Rod could take down Peyton in the Ali Region, but, I would be quite surprised. No one in the Jordan stands a chance against Tiger. Jeter could take down Lebron if the entire city of New York votes. Otherwise, not happening.

Why is this in Sports Logos?

jman077.png

Sig courtesy of LEWJ

Who's now is probably the biggest waste of time in Sportscenters history and with predictable results. A.) Why is this an arguement? B.) Why was Billie Jean King given her own bracket? C.) Tony Parker moved on today because of his wife. which shows how stupid this whole thing is D.) There is no formula for deciding who's more "now" which brings up the flaw to begin with. E.) Nobody cares, it doesn't matter, it's filler in the summer months when all there is to cover is baseball and NFL training camps.

PvO6ZWJ.png

I'm going to agree with Mac on this one. Sportscenter has done some pretty stupid things in the past but this is the worst by far. "Who's Now?" what does that even mean? Should people vote on who the best athlete is or on which player is more popular because of their image.

Could they pick anymore annoying panelists for this thing. Stewart Scott is like nails on a chalk board and Wilbon is the only intelligent one among the bunch. Just look at some of the results and you know this thing is pointless and just goes to further ESPN's agenda of dictating the sports discussion in America.

Does anyone with an IQ over 50 care who's now?

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Does anyone with an IQ over 50 care who's now?

Why was this in Sports Logos? Anyway, Bill Simmons had a great line about calling his cable company and asking for the ESPN package that didn't include "Who's Now."

This shouldn't even be in "Sports in General" because SportsCenter has little to do with sports anymore.

Just like your letters shouldn't really form real words, because patsox#1 has little to do with coherent thought anymore.

How the hell is Keyshawn Johnson good enough to tell who's now?

How many hockey players in the thing? 1 or 2?

Lebron will win.

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

Lebron will win.

Salisbury is even worse than Keyshawn. He always picks a football player if he is in it. Crosby was the only hockey player, but I think he is out already. I just switch the channel when Who's Now comes on anymore, there is absolutey no point to it, and they could be showing something meaningful.

Wordmark_zpsaxgeaoqy.jpg

B)-->

QUOTE(Billy B @ Monday, July 16th, 2007 - 17:30:15)

Lebron will win.

Salisbury is even worse than Keyshawn. He always picks a football player if he is in it. Crosby was the only hockey player, but I think he is out already. I just switch the channel when Who's Now comes on anymore, there is absolutey no point to it, and they could be showing something meaningful.

This thread is about who will win.

I think it will be either LeBron, Brady, Tiger, or Peyton.

...It's a joke that Ronaldinho got knocked out and also that the panelists unanimously voted for Tony Parker over Roger Federer. <_<

Archived