Sharks Logo

UnderDogX

Eh, started this on another board...I like "supposed" (has it actually been confirmed) update but I thought it looked a bit too much like a Jim Lee comic...I just did a quick touch up to try to take out the cartoony look...then at a request took out the orange all together...let me know what you think!!

SharkschangesFull.jpg

CIDesignSig.png

Nice update, getting rid of the 'squint' over the eyes is suttle but effective. Makes it look more streamlined. And going back to the old colors is an automatic upgrade. So good job, and losing the stick somehow makes the logo look much better.

Nice update, getting rid of the 'squint' over the eyes is suttle but effective. Makes it look more streamlined. And going back to the old colors is an automatic upgrade. So good job, and losing the stick somehow makes the logo look much better.

I agree, it's solid upgrade, and I honestly didn't notice the lack of a stick until after reading down.

Solid job!

untitled-6.jpg

Here's an update...I re-added the stick because it did seem to lack a little something but I changed the color and took away the "splinters" which take away the comic book-ish feel...also changed the eye color liked mentioned....

and a word on the teeth, I too thought that was a problem then looking at a shark's profile for reference I realized sharks in general have goofy looking teeth from a profile....

sharkschanged5eye.jpg

shark_7.jpg

CIDesignSig.png

Here's an update...I re-added the stick because it did seem to lack a little something but I changed the color and took away the "splinters" which take away the comic book-ish feel...also changed the eye color liked mentioned....

and a word on the teeth, I too thought that was a problem then looking at a shark's profile for reference I realized sharks in general have goofy looking teeth from a profile....

sharkschanged5eye.jpg

shark_7.jpg

That looks great! Major improvement!

untitled-6.jpg

I really like using silver in place of that yellow.

solid update.

Why don't these teams look on these boards for new logo ideas?!?!

GTA United(USA) 2015 + 2016 USA Champions/Toronto Maroons (ULL)2014, 2015 + 2022 Gait Cup Champions/Toronto Northmen (TNFF)

Glad you guys are digging it!! Thanks for the feedback....figured I'd play around with the colors a bit..made one with a more "realisticly" colored shark and then another paying homage to the old logo with the all black shark....

sharkschanged5gray.jpg

sharkschanged6black.jpg

CIDesignSig.png

wow your last one is incredible ! The all-black is definitely the better. Perhaps I would try the keep the original color of the stick (on the original SJ Sharks 1993 logo) and also I would keep the eye that you used on your first modification. From my opinion with these changes that would be perfect. Sorry for my english.

AllyB96

Quest for the 25th : HABS ALL THE WAY !

Vincent Lecavalier - 1998 NHL Draft - 1st pick overall, TB - from Rimouski Oceanic, LHJMQ

lecavaliersignature.jpg

1996-1997 CHL Rookie of the Year -- 2003-2004 Stanley Cup Champion -- 2004 World Cup of Hockey Champion and MVP -- 2006-2007 Maurice 'Rocket' Richard Trophy Winner -- 2 Times NHL All-Stars Game Participant

Dang, that last one on the bottom is the best out of those two, but the one I'm really liking is the one with the orange eye and orange stick. Is it confirmed the sharks are using orange next year, or is it still just a rumor?

Anyway, really nice job!

Cardinals -- Rams -- Blues -- Tigers -- Liverpool

Check out my music!

Archived