Lettering for NFL Jerseys

pcgd

I know this has come up before, and I appologize.

I searched and searched and didn't find any of the places I had thought of before.

So, here it is.

I just got a couple blank replica Chicago Bears jerseys. I'd like to number them. I'm not looking for Authentic lettering because they are the replica material, but if I have to go that route I will. Because of the weight, I'd rather just have them ironed on or screened on, and hopefully w ith the correct sleeve numbers.

Does anyone know anyplace that either you can order iron-on numbers online or that you can have numbers put on? Even if its authentic numbers the only place I found is Authenticlettering.com and that's fine, I just wanted to see what else was out there.

I believe someone has mentioned that there is a place in chicago that does it, and I'm up there enough that I could easily stop in.

Now, I also know someone used to have the capablities of doing this themselves, however I can't remember who it was... If that person is still around I have some business for you :D

any info is appreciated!

Thanks!

I believe the Chicago shop everyone mentions is Exclusive Pro. They have a website and you can work everything out over the phone, so you don't need to go to Chicago at all. I never got work done by them, but I did phone them to inquire about removing a stitched nameplate and replacing it with iron-on lettering (the only thing unauthentic about my jersey was the stitched nameplate) and they were able to get the right fonts and I'm sure they could have done the job.

Someone mentioned a while back that they may no longer be licensed to work on NFL gear (or was it NHL?) I'm sure someone on the boards could provide more info.

I believe the Chicago shop everyone mentions is Exclusive Pro. They have a website and you can work everything out over the phone, so you don't need to go to Chicago at all. I never got work done by them, but I did phone them to inquire about removing a stitched nameplate and replacing it with iron-on lettering (the only thing unauthentic about my jersey was the stitched nameplate) and they were able to get the right fonts and I'm sure they could have done the job.

Someone mentioned a while back that they may no longer be licensed to work on NFL gear (or was it NHL?) I'm sure someone on the boards could provide more info.

Thanks for the quick reply.

I just looked at their site and they can't do NFL anymore. Bummer.

They can't do NFL jerseys anymore because of their contract to be the sole supplier for nflshop.com. Too bad, because they do a great job.

I have the capability to do jerseys, either heat press vinyl or twill. PM me and we can discuss it.

On a similar note, I have been wanting to add numbers to a pair of rugby jerseys of mine. One of them is simple cotton cloth, so I figured I could pretty easily sew numbers on, but I can't seem to find any place that just sells numbers. Anyone know where I could get numbers? (most likely #9 or #10).

Archived