4th MAHL team, Valley Forge Freedom

Geoff

Compared to other minor league teams, I actually like the logo, simple but kinda cool.

wwwaufderaxemo2.jpg

I only come around here once in a while to annoy you people, and by people I mean you mutha :censored:as.

Friggin' sweet logo - I really like it.

Who's the artist - the style looks familar. Seems that the Wooster Warriors logo is familar too!!!

Ice Miners logo is weak - the Thunder is good, however the Valley Forge & Wooster logos are a cut above!!!

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

Good logo, but a team in Valley Forge?? Never thought I'd see that day.

Why not? Just curious.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Not a bad logo, but yet another bad name.

Abstract concepts (and singular nouns to boot) make for lousy sports mascots.

Damn, and here I was going to buy the Yankees and re-name them the Gotham Hypothetical for you!

indians4.png

"You could put an empty orange helmet on the 50-yard line at Cleveland Browns Stadium and 50,000 fans would show up to stare at it."

-Terry Pluto

So long as I can change the name back in 8-12 years, I'll gladly accept them from you. :D

Okay, but you can only use the pinstripes as a "retro" occasional uniform. For your main uniforms you'll have to stick with the Hypothetical's colours of red, gold, silver, black, white and a slight orange accent.

indians4.png

"You could put an empty orange helmet on the 50-yard line at Cleveland Browns Stadium and 50,000 fans would show up to stare at it."

-Terry Pluto

Even in this absurd scenario, I can not bear to speak the name of that terrible, dreaded colour. I still have nightmares about the Marlins' original caps. *shudder*

indians4.png

-Terry Pluto

Archived