The super bowl spread

Pat

i think the Panthers were one of only a few to be in the minus on turnovers, yet still have a winning record.  the INTs of the playoffs may have swayed this.  that shows they can recover from mistakes and stay in the game.

Carolina Dreamin'

ΓΔΒ ΓΔΒ ΓΔΒ

When a robotic Nixon is on the loose, we have a duty to take action.

I predict Carolina will win. It's only a pure out of nowhere guess, but i'm often right. If they don't win, it would be considered as a huge failure to the team because what drove them to victories all season long was 2 of their players battling cancer. What a shame if they came this far to lose at the very end.

New England is favored but upsets happened for the past few years and i think it will continue.

Heard on ESPN Radio this morning that 8 of the last 9 games which had the two week layoff between Conference Championships and the Super Bowl resulted in a 10+ point winner.  This doesn't bode well for a good (close) game.

It's where I sit.

If the Rams were still playing Kurt Warner the Sehawks would have been the west champions and the Rams would have been fighting for a wild card spot, if that...

Stay Tuned Sports Podcast
sB9ijEj.png

If the Rams were still playing Kurt Warner the Sehawks would have been the west champions and the Rams would have been fighting for a wild card spot, if that...

Someone who knows less about football then Mike Martz???

I'm just kidding, JQK, you obviously know a lot about the sport, but I wish people wouldn't be so ignorant and would actually look at the situation. The guy is healthy now, and he hasn't been that way since '01. He got to play one game of football this year in which he had a bad half which included a concussion, but the team played equally as bad. In the second half they all played better, including Warner who had the concussion. Then Bulger got lucky to get a win in the SF game, and suddenly he undoubtedly deserved to start? Nope. Warner will be back next year, and that is pretty much all there is to save the Rams. Warner, Bruce, Faulk, and Wilkins...the core.

Well you can not assume Warner will be back to old form either. He has not won a game in 2 years now, and if he does not get it turned around soon, it will never happen.

He does deserve a chance in preseason, but if he continues to struggle in preseason the Rams should possibly let Warner go.

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

Well perhaps he deserved another shot this year, and he does deserv a shot in the preeason, but I think the chances of him regaining MVP form are 50-50 at best.

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

Well perhaps he deserved another shot this year, and he does deserv a shot in the preeason, but I think the chances of him regaining MVP form are 50-50 at best.

I don't think he has to regain the form...I think he has the form...just needs a coach who's not a moron...

Remember, in that Giants game Martz called approx. (within 5 for each) 54 passes, and 9 runs. Not gonna win a game like that.

Archived