Smash Bros. Hockey

JimmyN64

what can i say, i'm a nerd..

Anyway, this is a bit of a spin off of the video games to sports project i had a long while back, this time its all Super Smash Bros. Characters. Basically, its Nintendo All-Star Hockey.. I plan to do every character series in Super Smash bros. So far (including the newly announced for Brawl)

so without further a-do-doo...

The Super Mario Hockey Franchise

MarioHome.png

MarioRoad.png

Simple design, went for a classic feel for a classic franchise, unlike most would do..

Anyway, next up is Legend Of Zelda

C&C welcome

I was actually thinking this exact thing would make for some good concepts. I like how you went for a classic feel with this one, this should be a fun project for you.

These are pretty cool. The only thing I would change would be the letters and numbers on the white Mario uni. Just make the inside white part blue.

I don't think he is in Smash Brothers, but maybe you could try an old school Megaman concept. Megaman 2 is my favorite game ever.

I love the Zelda one. The colors you picked were perfect and I love the number font. It should be interesting to see what direction you go for Pokemon. That seems like one of the more difficult in your series.

Pokemon Hockey

dont know why i used the Ducks number font, the real Pokemon font looked horrible..

PokemonHome.png

PokemonRoad.png

Metroid is next

I know this red and white is accurate for this logo, but without Yellow, it doesn't screem Pokemon to me...

Reminds me of this contest I still think Jump Bug is one of the most underrated games ever..

Pokemon Hockey

dont know why i used the Ducks number font, the real Pokemon font looked horrible..

PokemonHome.png

PokemonRoad.png

Metroid is next

I know this red and white is accurate for this logo, but without Yellow, it doesn't screem Pokemon to me...

Reminds me of this contest I still think Jump Bug is one of the most underrated games ever..

agreed... pokemon needs far more yellow... i was honestly surprised to find none, i figured it would be the primary...

Archived