Smash Bros. Hockey

JamieRose

what can i say, i'm a nerd..

Anyway, this is a bit of a spin off of the video games to sports project i had a long while back, this time its all Super Smash Bros. Characters. Basically, its Nintendo All-Star Hockey.. I plan to do every character series in Super Smash bros. So far (including the newly announced for Brawl)

so without further a-do-doo...

The Super Mario Hockey Franchise

MarioHome.png

MarioRoad.png

Simple design, went for a classic feel for a classic franchise, unlike most would do..

Anyway, next up is Legend Of Zelda

C&C welcome

TDZiMMB.png

I was actually thinking this exact thing would make for some good concepts. I like how you went for a classic feel with this one, this should be a fun project for you.

Wordmark_zpsaxgeaoqy.jpg

Wow the Zelda one looks reaallyy cool. Great job. I love those numbers.

AllyB96

Quest for the 25th : HABS ALL THE WAY !

Vincent Lecavalier - 1998 NHL Draft - 1st pick overall, TB - from Rimouski Oceanic, LHJMQ

lecavaliersignature.jpg

1996-1997 CHL Rookie of the Year -- 2003-2004 Stanley Cup Champion -- 2004 World Cup of Hockey Champion and MVP -- 2006-2007 Maurice 'Rocket' Richard Trophy Winner -- 2 Times NHL All-Stars Game Participant

These are pretty cool. The only thing I would change would be the letters and numbers on the white Mario uni. Just make the inside white part blue.

I don't think he is in Smash Brothers, but maybe you could try an old school Megaman concept. Megaman 2 is my favorite game ever.

I love the Zelda one. The colors you picked were perfect and I love the number font. It should be interesting to see what direction you go for Pokemon. That seems like one of the more difficult in your series.

Wordmark_zpsaxgeaoqy.jpg

Pokemon Hockey

dont know why i used the Ducks number font, the real Pokemon font looked horrible..

PokemonHome.png

PokemonRoad.png

Metroid is next

I know this red and white is accurate for this logo, but without Yellow, it doesn't screem Pokemon to me...

Reminds me of this contest I still think Jump Bug is one of the most underrated games ever..

@Frenchie_TO
Owner of the Rochester Americans of the MLH

Owner of the Toronto Frenchies of the GCFHL6

Pokemon Hockey

dont know why i used the Ducks number font, the real Pokemon font looked horrible..

PokemonHome.png

PokemonRoad.png

Metroid is next

I know this red and white is accurate for this logo, but without Yellow, it doesn't screem Pokemon to me...

Reminds me of this contest I still think Jump Bug is one of the most underrated games ever..

agreed... pokemon needs far more yellow... i was honestly surprised to find none, i figured it would be the primary...

Archived