Montreal Canadiens Edge

Generic

Man, you gotta make that front logo bigger on hockey jerseys. It's the same problem with your Liberty concept. Just make it bigger, you'd be surprised at how much better it looks.

*100 Posts*

So basically, this is just a re-make of those old jerseys from way back when (i forget the year off the top of my head) with the "edge" template?

GTA United(USA) 2015 + 2016 USA Champions/Toronto Maroons (ULL)2014, 2015 + 2022 Gait Cup Champions/Toronto Northmen (TNFF)

Not Exactly... It may have the globe logo and the neck tie but Boston is pretty much doing this to there jersey and its using the Newer Darker reed and Blue for colors and The new habs logo is on the shoulders the only thing normal is the lines and numbers.

Basic - ^_^

pastpresentfuture_zps8bbb3a05.png

ok, cool.

just wondering. Though I could have sworn they did have the "C" logo on the shoulders (or maybe the sleeves) back then.

GTA United(USA) 2015 + 2016 USA Champions/Toronto Maroons (ULL)2014, 2015 + 2022 Gait Cup Champions/Toronto Northmen (TNFF)

ok, cool.

just wondering. Though I could have sworn they did have the "C" logo on the shoulders (or maybe the sleeves) back then.

Back when the Habs sported the globe logo as their primary crest the "CH" mark was moved to the blue bands on the arms, as seen here:

Canadiens4.gif

This set was worn during the 1924-1925 season to celebrate the Canadiens' '23-'24 Stanley Cup victory.

Icecap79, thanks man!

By "C" logo...i was referring to that "CH" logo.

Being a huge fan of the CH, i must say that ur concept isnt an improvement of the current jersey... The globe doesnt fit as the primary logo, but maybe as a shoulder patch. Plus, the retro style would be better as an alternate.

To me, "the RBK Edge" means modern, not retro. And knowing that the habs uniform just CANT be changed (we understand that this jersey is one of the most recognized symbol in SPORTS history), it cant be modernized a lot.

So doing a reasonable concept of the Habs is really though to make !!! :P But it stays a concept so you can have fun doing whatever you want :P

HABS : NEXT BIG THING

higginslz8.png

18 to 25

31 Carey Price --- 73 Michael Ryder

21 Chris Higgins --- 84 Guillaume Latendresse

14 Thomas Plekanec --- 08 Mike Komisarek

46 Andrei Kostystin --- 28 Kyle Chipchura

40 Maxim Lapierre --- 3 Ryan O'Byrne

00 David Fisher --- 24 Sergei Kostystin

84 Corey Locke --- 54 Mikhail Grabovski

Not Exactly... It may have the globe logo and the neck tie but Boston is pretty much doing this to there jersey and its using the Newer Darker reed and Blue for colors and The new habs logo is on the shoulders the only thing normal is the lines and numbers.

Basic - ^_^

Maybe take away Souray in your signature....

As for the habs uniform, any concept won`t be good... ahahahhahahah

This is a no win situation... If you make a better one, people will tell you not to touch the uniform and if you make it worst, people will blame you!

ah well, watcha gonna do!

Le QUÉBÉCOIS

sign_zps3c6a5c3f.jpg

Not bad. I would switch the globe and the "CH" logo but make both of them winners. I also like how you made the neck thing the right way. Look at any of the new jerseys and its like that!

"Cat Eyes" - Josh

ogopr90c4s7q4ez68ga7vhbyh.gifv7xqqsng0c3badvnm9i4e3oca.gif8sg7h2ns8fixo1yqzakt0uvwb.gif

It was used to represent that They were the best team in the world I my self like the logo but I understand the "CH" is better and by the way Habs are the best team in the world.

Basic - ^_^

pastpresentfuture_zps8bbb3a05.png

By the way Habs are the best team in the world.

Basic - ^_^

Hey now...thats just your team. I happen to believe that if the Leafs made the Finals in 93 that the HABS would be on the cup drought not the leafs. Mind you the Habs are on a cup drought right now...its just not as long. GO LEAFS!! :flagcanada:

"Cat Eyes" - Josh

ogopr90c4s7q4ez68ga7vhbyh.gifv7xqqsng0c3badvnm9i4e3oca.gif8sg7h2ns8fixo1yqzakt0uvwb.gif

It was used to represent that they were the best team in the world.

Basic - ^_^

Right, by being the world champions that year, not them trying to be cocky or something....just to clear that all up.

It was used to represent that they were the best team in the world.

Basic - ^_^

Right, by being the world champions that year, not them trying to be cocky or something....just to clear that all up.

Exactly. The Habs wore the globe logo to celebrate their SC championship from the previous season. Technically the best hockey team in the world of the 1924-1925 season (the season they actually wore the globe) were the Victoria Cougars, who would eventually become the Detroit Red Wings.

Archived