mycolts.net

ZapRowsdower8

I just saw on the afternoon news down here in Indy that the Colts just launched a new social website made solely for Colts fans. It is basically a MySpace or Facebook for fans. Are the Colts the first to create a site like this or have other teams done this first? Personally, I don't really see the point, you can find groups for "your team" on the other websites. I guess if you don't want to be bothered with those ones it would be nice to have a site like Mycolts.net.

Thoughts?

As someone who actually signed up and got a profile I can say that I personally don't get the point of it. Of course, part of that could be because I live in Virginia so it's not like there's a whole bunch of people that I know that would be on it. Even if I lived in Indiana I'm still not sure I would be anymore enthusiastic about it, I mean, it really just is another Myspace/Facebook/etc. with a whole lot less features.

You can now commence making fun of my Colts fandom in 3...2...1...

Nope, Broncos have had one since at least the beginning of this past season. I stumbled onto it while trying to find a good version of the "Broncos Country" logo I saw at Invesco when they played the Ravens. Turns out, Broncos Country is the name of the site... not a member and I don't really see the point.

Archived