Sign in to follow this  
capn89

San Jose Sharks

Wanted to make them a little less busy than my last two attempts while also tying into their last design somewhat.

Shoorks3.jpg

I really really like these, the striping pattern is awesome.

Wow, I really like it, very creative, nice work!

Likin' these a lot. Not much to add, although I've never been a fan of mismatched shoulder patches on hockey sweaters. What font for the numbers/player names?

not bad at all....not using the actual logo though....noticed the color change on the stick and eye...wonder where you got that idea ^_^

Beautiful!

I don't particularly like 2 shoulder logos though, so one or the other and this would be perfect.

Wow the stripings are AWESOME. I love the fact that you dropped the orange. I still don't understand why they added this color to the logo.

From my opinion the best SJ Sharks concept on this board recently.

I really really like these, the striping pattern is awesome.

Thanks much. :)

I like it a lot, nice job !

Thank you.

Wow, I really like it, very creative, nice work!

Thanks. :)

Likin' these a lot. Not much to add, although I've never been a fan of mismatched shoulder patches on hockey sweaters. What font for the numbers/player names?

Thank you. I'll have to think about just going with the same shoulder patches. I've never really had a problem with it, but I can understand it, maybe, throwing it off. For numbers, I'd probably just go with their old skinny style, I always liked those. Not sure though. I usually don't get indepth with numbers and stuff until/unless I'm putting them into a game.

not bad at all....not using the actual logo though....noticed the color change on the stick and eye...wonder where you got that idea ^_^

I didn't like the 'burnt orange' on the new logo, and the new logo also featured no silver and I've always been a fan of the sharks black/turquoise/silver look, so that's why I changed it up.

Beautiful!

I don't particularly like 2 shoulder logos though, so one or the other and this would be perfect.

Thank you. Like I mentioned above, I'll think about just going with one patch.

Wow the stripings are AWESOME. I love the fact that you dropped the orange. I still don't understand why they added this color to the logo.

From my opinion the best SJ Sharks concept on this board recently.

Thank you much. I'm not really a big fan of the new orange either, like I mentioned above. Glad to see I'm not the only one.