Calgary Wranglers Concept

randyc

I think it looks really cool. I like the logo alot. But what is the shoulder logo?

Also maybe change the socks, make the stripes match the rest of the concept.

Lebanon Warrior Football

LebanonWarriors3.jpg

Lose the word mark and just go with the design above it. It will look better on the sweater, but keep it as is for the Primary logo.

The striping is well done, it shadows the logo design well to make the theme distinct.

I think it looks really cool. I like the logo alot. But what is the shoulder logo?

Also maybe change the socks, make the stripes match the rest of the concept.

The shoulder logo is from his XHL team. The Vancouver Millionares. Nice work.

I like Version 2, but you really should move the numbers down on the back of the sweater. Any player whose name is more than 5 letters long is going to find his name overlapping his number.

On the Version 2 crest, there is a protruding angle on the lower left side of the outline. Is that to be symmetrical to the right side? It's more distracting than purposeful, unless there's a reason it's there that I am missing - the outline abruptly pulls away from the rest of the logo, then returns to its usual place along a smooth curve. I know why there's a protrusion on the other side, but the left one is a little jarring.

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

Archived