Corning Bulldogs

Dilbert

I think the rendering of the dog's face could be better (garygorilla's points in a more civilized manner of speaking). But for an ABA logo, I hope Cy didn't get shafted too much on payment.

i disagree. it looks like crap. it looks cheap. the face is too smashed in. it's like they didn't know what to

do with the front so they hid it in shadow.

There are 2 ways to give criticism on artwork.

1. Constructive Criticism. It helps the artist, and he is able to improve on his work.

2. garygorilla's method.

twitter_zps93c9c8f9.png @josh_j12 smbelt_zps438edf04.png

CFA- Fargo Bobcats

You speak pretty boldly for someone with a bad Disney quote as his tagline. If the word "crappy" should be thrown around, perhaps it's your taste in movies? :P

Anyhoo, congrats to Cy for breaking into the biz.

Spurs2017_HomeSignature.png.d781df3b4d5c0e482d74d6a47c072475.pngDortmund2017_HomeSignature.png.277fd43b7b71e5d54e4c655f30c9a1e6.png

By far the best (read realisticly rendered Zag fans!) Bulldog logo I've seen. As a proud owner of an english bully it's nice to see a non comic/Warner Bros. version of the logo. I'm not wild aout the B-ball "tag", and I did like the original ear (it was in the concepts thread) better. The Bulldog standard refers to it as a "rose" ear. Maybe a larger "rope" over the nose too, but not a must. Other than those, which are really just nit-picky anyway, A+ man. Nice job.

i disagree. it looks like crap. it looks cheap. the face is too smashed in. it's like they didn't know what to

Thanks for the kind words. Im always pleased to hear from the fans.

1. I went overboard on the outlines.

2. I actually traced the outline of the face from a reference photo, thats the dogs honest to god actual shape.

3. He wanted the ball, so I went with the least intrusive in my opinion.

I told him to get it Trademarked, I dont know if hes going to. There are rumblings the ABA wont even play this season.

Thanks for the kind words. Im always pleased to hear from the fans.

1. I went overboard on the outlines.

2. I actually traced the outline of the face from a reference photo, thats the dogs honest to god actual shape.

3. He wanted the ball, so I went with the least intrusive in my opinion.

I told him to get it Trademarked, I dont know if hes going to. There are rumblings the ABA wont even play this season.

I kinda like it......hopefully you got paid......ownership groups vary greatly within the ABA.....some have money, some don't (big time don't)......btw, I went to your website.....i really love the clothing screens you created

hold on. I don't know if i'm the only one who noticed this, but...... the ball isn't red, white & blue. wow o_O

stars.jpg

dallasmavericks.gif

style1,JBPerry.png

<embed src="http://www.clocklink.com/clocks/5005-Blue.swf?TimeZone=CST&TimeFormat=hhmmssTT" width="180" height="60" wmode="transparent" type="application/x-shockwave-flash">

joshuabperry@sbcglobal.net

My Webpage

Archived