Als unleashed their new black jersey

boum_911

:puke:

A good dinner (and beer) just went to waste...

WTF!!!! This is an absolute DISGRACE!!!

And the link says: RED, Blue... Red??? other than the Molson Puke-Port badge, there are NO RED!!!

Als without Red is not right.... Can't wait to see the Dallas Cowboys' Yellow jerseys....

:cursing:

@Frenchie_TO
Owner of the Rochester Americans of the MLH

Owner of the Toronto Frenchies of the GCFHL6

The Als' black jersey has no reason to exist. The idea is absurd, and the execution will always be lacking. That said, this new black alt is an upgrade over their last couple attempts at creating such an atrocity. In the grand scheme of jerseys, though, this is the equivalent of being punched in the face, where as the past two were more along the lines of someone taking a crap on your face. It's not as bad, sure, but you still don't want it to happen. At least they didn't break out black pants this time.

Anyone know if they're still using the blue alt?

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

Saw the game against the Bombers, and surprising the black unis actually looked good.

wwwaufderaxemo2.jpg

I only come around here once in a while to annoy you people, and by people I mean you mutha :censored:as.

Quite frankly, the blue alts they had last year were great. Other than the Bombers, the Als have my favorite uni set in the CFL, except when they insist on using a Bills-templated black jersey like this one.

Quelles buffons.

Welcome to DrunjFlix

Haven't they had a black jersey for a few years now?

Nope. It's been blue. That was much better than this one.

Jeter le noir.

Sodboy13 said:
As you watch more basketball, you will learn to appreciate the difference between "defense" and "couldn't find the rim with a pair of bloodhounds and a Garmin."

meet the new page, not the same as the old page.

Jeter le noir.*

*"ditch the black" :)

So the shortstop for the Yankees is actually Derek Ditch?

wwwaufderaxemo2.jpg

I only come around here once in a while to annoy you people, and by people I mean you mutha :censored:as.

Archived